EBooks

Hey guys, what do you think about Forex books?
Do you read them to improve your skills or do you think it’s waste of time and noone will open their secrets?

I’d like to have access to one to understand a bit better, do you have an example of a Ebook? Thank

The only waste of time, is the time you spend looking for shortcuts to learning and trading it the forex. What you need to better your chances of success are a strong strong understanding of the basics. You need that understanding to go to the next step from learning, to learning and trading. You need to have a strong strong understanding of on going learning and trading to move to the next step, which is continuing
patience, discipline learning and trading.

Example of an ebook that is about how to be successful in the forex by having a trading plan that delivers more positive results than negative long term could be very valuable to your understanding of the basics. A ebook that tells you always trade against the trend, and buy my signal service, I have a 500% return in the last 3 months could also be valuable. What both ebooks have in common is if you don’t have a strong understanding of the basics, you wouldn’t be able to know which is valuable if either or which is a waste of time either both, one or none.

So if it were me and I was you, I would subscribe to every piece of information I could for free first, to help me with my basic understanding of the forex so down the road I would not waste my time on information that have no, or very little chance of adding to my long term success. The 1st step should be baby pips school, as well as while you’re going through the school and use the forum for anything you don’t understand. Lastly about the school and the forum; If you’re looking for a fish from the school or forum, don’t waste your time cause that’s the only time you’ll be wasting. On the other hand if you’re looking to learn how to fish, then the right place is baby pips school and asking questions on anything you don’t understand or want more information.

Another example of questions Looking for someone to give you a fish. . "High guys what’s the easiest way for me to make big money trading, a big help would be if you could give what you’re doing. A learning how to fish question. . .Hi guys I hear some traders say indicators are useful and other say their useless; I’m confused, I don’t know whether to use them or not.

Good Luck
Gp

Gp
Gp

Check this out.

Ignore the parts about their software- it’s a good primer on VSA or VPA- whatever you want to call it.

Jake

If you can learn from books yeah worth to give them a try. But better to find good books. I like to recommend trading in the zone book by Mark Douglas

You can read and educate your self in many different ways and reading ebooks is one of them, but in my opinion the best way of leaning is through real trading, making mistakes and learning from them.

I’m new also, I been doing a lot of reading on this forum as well as web searches.
I found your trading coach.com from a post here and he has good vids.
I wish I could get his action trader material but I’m on workers comp now so it not in budget but I’m taking this time to get into forex.

Ebooks are helpful when you don’t have a strategy. You can use another person’s ideas and strategies in order to develop your own. I purchased Dr. Jeff Wylde and Intelligent Forex Trading and both have taught me alot. I use the AAA method found here on BabyPips plus some ideas from Wylde. I am working on IFT now to see what it entails.

[QUOTE=Rambo35;647877]You can read and educate your self in many different ways and reading ebooks is one of them, but in my opinion the best way of leaning is through real trading, making mistakes and learning from them.[/QUOTE

Personally, i agree with you on this point.

Books will teach you a lot of theory, after that you must apply those theories to see how you react psychologically. Also, many websites offer courses to get you started. though I am new here I “graduated” school of pips many years ago, and some of the insights were invaluable moving forward.

There is no better time than now to learn this stuff as some brokers offer less than micro account trading, and there are a ton of resources out there. If you are a little tech savvy, as I’d assume you might be, try searching for trading books torrents, there are thousands out there. Thousands!

Good luck!

Reading EBooks and other materials on forex is very important to increase your knowledge base, but know that that is the theoretical aspect of trading. Make sure you open a demo account with a good broker and trade for a while; this is where you practice all that you have learnt from EBooks and create a good trading plan before venturing into real trading.

Every single point on your chart have unknown amount of Demand & Supply and all strategies are created base on the logic to find high probability zones with massive amount of Demand or Supply to support your trades.

Understand your Demand & Supply then you will be able to link whether their strategies make any logical sense to you.

I think this says it pretty well! Being able to understand concepts from books is on going process for me even after the basics. I have read many great books and quick search will produce a short list of quality reads. For me, trading a very small position size and going through the emotions of a trade was still the best tool for growth. I have re-read many books after hundreds of trades later and I was amazed how much differently I interpreted the information. Good luck, enjoy the journey!

We all learn in different ways. Some prefer reading, some watch videos, some by trial and error.
If ebooks is your thing you could try Anna Coullings free Forex For Beginners book for starters