Which broker should I pick?

I am new to Forex market. I want to know anyone out there have a idea which broker should I go with since I will start with a small capital <1000.00US.

hmmm. It is a question like "Which girl i should marry?"
There are a lot of brokers. What is good for me does not means that it will also be good 4 u.
Suppose I am a scalper, I look for the broker who is offering low spreads and ECN account, or I afraid of swap so I look for a swap free account. Or I want more Leverage then I will go with the more leverage provider. Maybe some brokers are doing well in all aspects?
You should read this article:
6 Crucial Things to Consider When Choosing a Forex Broker

By the way before opening a live acount and throwing your $$$ in it, you should open a demo account with any broker you like and test their services. Also search for the reviews about the broker from their customers. You will find a lot of informative reviews.
Gud Luk.

i trade in liteforex. they have good service. i think you can try with them.

It same with me guys, I like this broker. I also like making money in fxcm.

you are a beginner, I would advice to choose a broker who Notregulated well, which offers unlimited demo account, which mainly provides education materials to improve you as a trader. I advice you HotForex xm, markets.com or easy forex.

yes the broker is also an excellent choice I have seen many positive reviews it, even if I never use

I’m trading with PaxForex and they have pretty much good trading conditions and good services. You should try with them.

There are a lot of brokers out there and what works for others need not necessarily work for you. Some trade with multiple traders others pref one, some do it retail ecn, others prefer the micro/ mini…and the list goes on. For example, I use tradersway, FXCM and alpari…but it suits my trading strategy.
So check out all the brokers, visit broker review websites, search online, work out what they are offering, see the spread they offer, and sort through the list.
Bottom line, you cannot depend on others to tell you who is a great broker…you need to do the research yourself…good luck.

Hi to the OP…

Like ‘does Forex make you money?’, the question

you asked has been widely covered on these forums…

Have you done a search in the Search box? Type in

‘which broker’ and you will see just how many people

have given their advice…a real wealth of information…

Go on…try it :slight_smile:

No matter it’s STP or Market Maker, as long as they are regulated by ASIC, NFA, FSA, CFTC, you can go with them.

Brokers dont care about your few thousand dollar. You will get B book first when you open account with any broker and when you always profited from trading, they will transfer you to A book which means sure STP.

Before donating that $1,000, I’d be more focused on the educational aspects of trading.
More specifically, learning about the psychological components of the business.

You’ll make it further, faster, if you focus on the process, not the results.
Just being real.

Take it or leave it. :wink:

Jake

what? Did I read wrong? Not regulated or regulated? The broker you listed are regulated ones.

Brokers that are regulated by the useless Mauritius, we do not consider them as regulated.

There is no one right answer to your question. You need to know what you are looking for and then go out there and look for it. Some traders prefers certain things while others have a different set of criteria. You should have no problem finding any broker online if you search for it.

If you are new to trading don’t expect the broker to teach you anything. Even if they so they will train you do not bother, take my words for this. I am not going to recommend any broker as I was warned for advertising but if you the broker is regulated and is in your country where you can physically go to their office, go with them. Always check the withdrawal fees, time frames, spreads etc. I would do a small test in the beginning and make a small withdrawal, see how long it takes for yourself. If there are no brokers in your countries I personally prefer FCA regulations than CySec.

the therad starter never came back? there are some things that we would like to know, like are you a regular trader? is this your first time, what brokers do you know of? and its really hard to reply to a new user with only one post!! much appreciated if you could comply

Do you mean the brokers you have mentioned are not very well regulated? Well, I do not disagree with you, after all no broker is 100% regulated. they can do what they like. Also, offshore brokers are best as they offer more freedom and flexible packages. You can use 1:500 to 1:1000 leverage with them. This is something you hardly get with US or UK brokers.

Really? All they are from Mauritius? But I think the main factor to make a broker is good or not is their regulation, not where they came from.

I’m meant brokers with only Mauritius FSC License not where they come from.

yeah i guess some see it as a weak thing having only an FSC regulatory, on a positive note it still beats broker who are not regulated, but yeah there are those who have more than just one, for example hotforex has both the FCS and CySec, but as traders we always have to do our research having a regulated broker does not necessarily mean the broker is perfect.