Guppy trading

Can anyone please explain guppy trading system in simple way ?

I find that very much confusing.

I tried going through from internet , youtube …still not able to grasp the technique.

Please post links / resources / videos etc anything if you think that is worthy.

I want to know …

What is this system.
entry in this system.
exit in this system.
stop loss in this system.

Need help

Guppytraders.com - GMMA Guppy Multiple Moving Average
Explanation of the “Guppy Multiple Moving Average” indicator.

Guppytraders.com - Guppy Count Back Line | CBL
Explanation of Daryl Guppy’s “Count Back Line”.

Approximately 18 minutes into this youtube vid Daryl begins to explain the “Guppy Moving Average”, the “Count Back Line” and how combined with established/confirmed trend lines he scans for trading set-up.

On the youtube vid, he also explains how to use the “Count Back Line” for entries, exits and stop loss levels.

Guppytraders.com - Trend Trading
If you really want an in-depth understanding of Daryl’s trend trading methods, I’d suggest reading his book “Trend Trading”.

Thanks for the info.

Yo dude,

Are you at the Daryl Guppy, Howie and that Italian guy’s (cant rmb his name) seminar on the 26th Aug in Singapore?

No buddy.

Do you have any study material in this regard ?

I did not find anywhere he mentioned entry/exit/stop loss rules . Need input here.

Watch the youtube vid. [B]Daryl very clearly and precisely explains[/B] how to use the [B]“Count Back Line”[/B] for entry/exit/stop loss.

Sorry dude, I dont have lols.

I just saw his fluffy moustache. hahahhaha!

Guppy is a complicated strategy.

see …I have seen GMMA…but what I failed to understand is how CBL is used in GMMA ? does CBL and GMMA are not used together ?

YouTube

And, read the explanation of Daryl Guppy’s “Count Back Line”. Guppytraders.com - Guppy Count Back Line | CBL

Guppy is not a complicated strategy, actually it’s quite simple and straightforward.

Cheers bro. Suppose time will tell.

I have seen that video and still found guppy a complicated one …not easy …finally giving up this strategy.

he did not discuss these things …

How CBL is related to GMMA .
Does CBL is a normal trend line like other trend line we draw …what is the specialty with this line ?
When he buys and when he sells.

These are not clearly mentioned in his strategy.

I’m giving up here. I was just trying to learn it …I dont like complicated strategies…I am happy with other strategies.

Thanks all who has supported providing links / materials etc.

Well… I suppose you do need to have at least a little mental horsepower to understand how to count back three candles and then draw a simple horizontal line. :17:

Understand order flow then you will understand how people use or create their strategies. It’s all about demand and supply, not just using patterns to follow.

You will waste tons of time hopping round the world without knowing what you’re doing lols.