The Profit Goldeneye Forex System

Has anyone tried this system? It looks really interesting. It looks similar to the fire sniper but much better.

I purchased that system last year and it is a very good system. I use this indicator on all my charts and use them as entries. If I am correct, that is Gavin Jacobs The Profit Goldeneye right?

Yes the developers company name is Element Forex. Can you tell me the win rate you are experiencing with it? I want to buy this but I want some feedback first. Care to elaborate?

Good indicator when used in the right market conditions. With that said you can say that about all indicators. Problem with it bro is that you and I have no idea of the maths behind it. My opinion bro far better making your own entry rules according to what you see not someone else. Plus head here to forewinners.com.ru. you can download it for free. No need to pay for anything in forex

Tunucks, I would say that out of 10 trades 8 are winners. I have been using all time frames on the main pairs and its been performing good since I got it. Like I said I still use it.

Awesome. I will purchase it tonight. This is where to purchase it right?: The Profit Goldeneye Forex System

This is where to buy it: The Profit Goldeneye Forex System

Jake, this is indeed a great system. The arrows are very accurate. Is there a way to increase the thickness of the bars?

Yes you can. Go into the profit goldeneye settings and where you see line width, set that to whatever you want. The defaults are thick enough though.

This system has been profitable so far. I took 13 trades and no losses. +32 pips made 5 minutes ago.

Another profitable day with Profit Goldeneye. +73 pips on EURUSD. :slight_smile:

That’s pretty impressive considering the markets has only ranged 66 pips since week open. Remembering I used this indicator once, please explain.

I had it running for 2 days prior. As the EUR went down against the USD I bagged the remaining pips.

Well, good for you if it’s working so far. May be after using it for bit longer you can tell us how it is working on a longer time period.

So you open a short trade very late friday night??? Goldrn eye is a good indicator but its not capable of picking tops and bottoms. Its a trend trader indicator and is not much good in a choppy market. It certainly has no MM attached to it. How did you manage this trade. SL was set at??? What was TP??? Think we chalk this one up to good luck or creative account keeping

If you trade when the alert shows, its a solid entry. I checked the manual and it mentions the proper SL and TP. I actually used a higher stop-loss than what was mentioned and I find that worked for me.

So it was luck over a solid trading plan. Risky way to speculate.

Don’t get me wrong bro. The people at elemtal forex do some good work but an entry signal indicator is a part of the process. Wishing you only the best with this bro

Bob

Thanks a lot, likewise my friend. :slight_smile:

good please give me free this indicator