Not too late to learn!

Hello Dear Friends,

i am quite new to forex.Many thanks to baby pips that motivate me to plung in the forex market.i have done some successful trades and some loss to. now i started learning forex idicators.please help me for these as much as i can use to secure my trade.Thanks.

Hi Ali,

I would advice you to take a look at the Babypips school. It is a great way to learn more about forex. It is modulair in his program set up, so you can step in on a level according to you knowledge!!

It is never to late to learn. There are so many ways how to educate your self, it all depends of your approach to trading. You can learn the basics of trading through many online courses like babypips school and many others or you can learn through real trading by making mistakes and learning from them.

Have you gone through the Babypips School? If you then create an account with a broker and trade demo for sometime; It will help you sharpen your trading skills, and you will get to know your weakness and strengths before you can move to a real trading market.