This Forex Robot used just 75k to make 900k in a few months ? Is this for real?

Check out this Social Trading Platform and particularly on this User from Thailand who goes by the Handle - EASuperb

Take a look at the Statistics of this Handle who turned 75k to over 900k in a few months ,

Site : FXJunction

Trader or Handle : EASuperb

Just go to the Trader section of FXJunction and check out the Handle EASuperb

What I would like to know is - Is this some kind of a Scam ???

Or is this for real ???

Can the stats of FxJunction be rigged with false data ???

Or are the trading activities of this Handle “The Real Thing” ???

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank You and Best Regards !!!

Dave Bowman.

Of course they can be rigged and as the old saying goes, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. One way of rigging is by using scam brokers. That’s what some of the scammers who are on Myfxbook top lists, like Kondakov are doing.
You have to ask yourself…how come countries like Russia, Ukraine, Thailand, Indonesia (where most of these EA scams come from) are poor when they could employ these guys to solve all their financial problems. :18:
case in point: account A uses broker west valley consultancy. LOL Really ?

I needed an excuse to post this. Guess I got one

It is a fact that 95% of automated trading systems end up failing; either losing a bunch or just barely staying alive. Trading with automated trading systems is not going to make you rich and more likely they will make you poor if you trade them in real accounts. It is estimated that 95% or more of the automated trading system will turn out to be unprofitable over time. Just ask your self: why someone would sell you a working trading system?