Which forex broker is best one?

well i want to know which forex broker is best return one? not a fraud websites or company. cause i don’t know so please let me asap. plus are there any robot system avaliable as well or not?

Well, I have done a started course with Traders Training Institute in London and found it a great learning experience. They also have about 30+ FX traders - think the head guy is an ex-Barclays trader so he knows his stuff. I’m pretty sure you can find them in Google search or on Facebook.

Use google search and you’ll find the good ranked brokers and look for tied spreads, fast execution etc. When it comes to best returns it all depends of you and your performance not from the broker. I’m pretty sure you’ll find some automated trading systems, but I will recommend to you to stay out of them. There is no guarantied profit from trading robots despite the fact you’ll find some advertisements about 100% profitable trading software etc.

When it comes to choosing a broker it depends on choosing the one that suits your trading style . There are alot of brokers with different offers .First try a demo to see how it goes until you get what you want .

Depends on your native language too and where you are based. For me, always better to get one with an office in the country I am in.

This question has been asked countless times and the answer is always the same: There is no such thing as the best broker! Different traders will respond with a different answer and in the end each trader needs to determine what they seek from their broker and than look for that. It is very simple in today’s world to run an online search. Just take the time and do some research.

Well, the truth is in comparisons. Personally I trade with Armada Markets but note that any advices there are personal opinions and may not suit you at all. Before I tried ECN and STP brokers, EU and islands regulated, put all my findings on the line and make choice based on this information. What I would like to point out is:

True ECN brokers has smallers spreads. It is not an empty talk but well-grounded fact.
EU regulated broker - suggest more trust and reliability (still didn’t heard about large-scale ponzi schemes in EU)
Scam cases put corrupted mark on any broker. Should be considered very critically.
Don’t take any bonuses. It is an extra risk and pressure for your trading.

This is what I can say for now.

There are alot of forex broker available when you do an online search. You need to get a broker that suits and offer what you need as a forex trader. Every good broker should be reliable and offer tight spread and good trading platform.