Signal Providers - Any Comments, Feedback or Recommendations

Hi FOREX friends.

I am interested in using signals to provide guidance in making trades. Some of my trades have been very successful, others have not. I have found several websites that have free signals. But, I was wondering if anyone knows of a subscription service that has fairly reliable information. I currently use the following free websites for informational purposes only.

Free Forex Signals by FX Market Leaders
Free Forex Signals �—� Foresignal.com
FOREX SIGNALS ABSOLUTELY FREE DAILY FREE PIPS
Forex trading signals on major currency pairs | Forex Ltd

The first two websites above are fairly reliable with the 1st of the four being the best. If anyone else has any ideas on who may provide private forex signals on a regular basis that might have more in depth analysis, I would be interested in hearing back from anyone on Babypips.com

Cheers. Fritz

I believe that you will find lot of signal providers, I just don’t understand why would you trade based of someone else’s signals. There is no guaranty that any of those signals will be profitable on long term basis.

Hello Rambo35,

I understand the response, but unfortunately, your response seems to lack depth. No offense. But I look at forex signal providers as a means to confirm or deny any trends I might see. It is a tool for reinforcement. The other idea that I was trying to achieve in this thread was an attempt to try and identify someone or some organization that had some people who really did their homework. Not every signal is going to work and more times than not, bad or unprofitable trades can be taken. I am just looking for something to increase my probability that I will make a better trade than I would without the additional information. Thoughts?

Hey guy,

I’m a newbie here. I’m using an indicator that gives trend signal for currency pairs. It’s free and no repaint.

Could you plz help me to check it out? Does it work well?

Singal Trend Indicator

Thanks and happy trading,