What is the easiest way to make money in forex?

Just some kind of income to start with, I can wait for the millions…
What system can be used to generate some kind of return on capital at a decent risk?
I’ve read about forex on and off 2 years ago and still struggling to make some cash using it
Need all help guys!

Thank you :slight_smile:

There is no easy way of making money. Lot of hard work, education, experience and still nothing is guarantied. May be you’ll make it may be not. As you probably heard somewhere most of the new traders are going to fail. So it is up to you.

Well said Rambo 35, forex is not easy. It takes time, work, education, experience to succeed. All people who are successful have to work very hard to succeed. I just started it a few months, I do not expect a miracle to succeed in the forex market.

~Buy low and Sell high~

If it’s that easy, nobody need to work xP

1 quotes might wake you up.

Amateurs FOCUS on REWARDS.
Professional FOCUS on RISK.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

There is no easy way to make money in Forex. Period.
There is no easy way to make money elsewhere…

I’m afraid you’ll need to learn and work hard.

But you can pretend that you’ve made a lot of money real quick here as we can’t actually see you. There have a been a few forum members in the past, and right now I believe who have become very good at this skill. :slight_smile:

In all seriousness I ditto what others have said, there really is no quick way, with or without a legitimate mentor who has your best interests in mind.

I’d have to echo what has been said. It could take 5 to 10 years of study and practice to make consistent money in Forex. It might be easier to become a licensed broker where the profits are assured. If it’s fun for you, open a micro account and trade at a penny a pip until you get 6 months of consistent profits. I wouldn’t quit the day job if I were you.

But in reality it’s highly unlikely s/he or anyone else on this or any other retail forum will make consistent money trading financial markets.

In fact it’s about as likely as any retail trader having the foresight & gonads to jump on the turn of the S&P back in 2009 & not only still be holding that original bet, but adding to it every time it dips by 10%, wouldn’t you think?

I’ve seen some real big heavy hitter accounts over the past 18 years on the other side of the screens but never one that’s held onto a bet that long whilst adding every few clicks along the way.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who would love to see a screenshot of that order ticket.
Care to oblige?

ps: I thought you said you’d fallen out with the admin on here?

Still active long & pyramiding from c750 on s&p?
I too would like to see that ticket.

If you don’t mind me asking, which post did you see someone claim that double 6?

Post #401 on this thread over at Forex Fantasy.
Multi-Lot Multi-Timeframe Position trading - Page 21 @ Forex Factory

There is no easy way unless you see the future. You need to practice and use a great strategy.

Though there is absolutely no sense in these topics they gains much attention and decent post flow. People are keen on discussing meaningful topics, I guess…

Did you actually mean to say meaningless as opposed to meaningful?

lol, I guess that would be a no then.
I hope he’s not so shy when Jack Schwager comes calling!

That trade is held within an IRA fund. It’s easier to hold onto when I know I’ll pay 50% tax on the gains if I cash it in now. I’m sure many bought into the market near that low. I just wish I’d bought more, but there is a limit on what I can invest without paying taxes.