Short EURUSD

Hey, I am new to FX also to babypips.com…still I’am trading with my Demo account…here what I found in Daily EURUSD chart, this would be a Elliott wave :smiley:

Pls share your comments…

The last 2 push-down actions (30 Sept and 3 Oct), have a different pattern then those from ECB events that I am used with, and my impression is they belong to some Goldman Sachs (or similar) company.

Considering the fake information put on the market by Goldman Sachs that the downtrend will continue to parity (1.00) estimated for end of 2017, I think we are pretty done with selling now.
I would say the bottom is at 1.26150

Is that a FXCM chart ? Add a HA to make it perfect.

Thank you for your comment mihk…as I said I am new to FX. …Started leaning 1 month ago…yes this is FXCM chart I only used snipping tool to cut this pattern…is there any better way to get screen shots??

In my view in mid of November you can find the bottom of this wave 1.2444 then it will start correlative waves…this is my prediction…how ever I am trading with demo acc and I put sell order and hope to get profit on 1.2517 which would be a temporary resistance level :21:

Yes Crazypip, just right-click on your FXCM chart and select File > Save As Image.

If you have any other questions about your FXCM platform, please feel free to ask me in the Broker Aid Station.

Welcome to BabyPips! :slight_smile: