Why Forex Trading

Foreign exchange is a leveraged (or margined) product, which means that you are only required to deposit a small percentage of the full value of your position to place a forex trade. This means that the potential for profit or loss from an initial capital outlay is significantly higher than in traditional trading.
What’s your reason to get in forex trading?

A friend introduced me to forex. I am used to traditional stock trading. I just love trading in general.

this is high profit market. we can make money effetive than some investment channel. you can ask some successfull trader. they will give your good advice

Forex is an international currency trading market. Noe this sector is a big financial system in the world for all unemployed people. This business gives more profit to all successful trader. This business is risky but most profitable. People can do this business and they do their best trade in here freely.

I started trade forex out of curiosity and of course to make money.

Till now it’s available for the retail Forex traders; that’s why I am here! By the way, I like the way of trading & money making.

Well I find it fascinating how currencies move in response to global news and other factors. Forex trading challenges my mind trying to create strategies and testing them. It is a greatly profitable way of making more money, once you learn its essential aspects.

Money is the only reason why we get into forex I believe. Moreover it’s a big market and fresh liquid, which we should not miss the opportunity in this life.

We know that the risks are great in forex trading but the positive results overcome the risk factor. Besides this, trading generally is an addiction. You can’t get away from it. Another benefit of trading is that you can do it in the comfort of your home. I don’t know whats better than that?

2 Likes

For me forex is the only trading field where I can trade with any desired amount as it has no restriction like any traditional centralized market place. Again, as it is an over the counter market it has lower restrictions which is helping me to enjoy more flexibility.

Yes. Money remains my biggest motivation for trading forex. But the fact that I can trade from the comfort of my home without having to interact with anybody is just icing on the cake.

and you don’t need to follow someone’s instructions as well :wink:

I can be my own boss and earn money. That’s what I like most about forex.:sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s the most attractive point actually; many of the traders are being here because of the financial freedom. Same to me.

There are many reasons that you should do forex trading. One of the best reasons is that you can do trading in the comfort of your living room. There are no restrictions or limitations for it. You only need a sound internet and a flexible brain to survive the complications of the trade.