Daytrader stop gain of 11 million

Daytrader stop gain of 11 million

A 25-year-old citizen has acted shares with arms and legs for more than four years. It has paid off, but now he stops. It’s too stressful, exhausting and dangerous to be a day trader.

[B]A return of up to 35.000 percent at four and a half years. [/B]A pre-tax earnings in excess of 11 million dollars by not less than 72 758 trades with American equities. This corresponds to a gain of about [U]150 crowns or just 0.06 percent per trade.
[/U]
25-year-old Kozok Flemming Sørensen has been daytrader full time. That is to say that he acted shares with arms and legs and often until midnight, since it is American equities, he jumped in and out of. Now he has decided to stop the party.

Why he says shortly. It should be mentioned that [B]Flemming Kozok with its impressive number of equity trades have paid close to 6.5 million dollars in pure brokerage to an American stockbroker. In addition, other transaction costs in the form of fees per traded share of more than four million. [/B]

The falling dollar also hit Flemming Kozoks earnings from American equities. Two and a half years ago, the dollar was up at 8.50 pounds. Now it is 6.05 pounds. This has resulted in a loss of approximately three million. [B]Flemming Kozok has therefore acted more than 24 million homes in just over four years. Huge profits are created with an initial capital of paltry 32,500 pounds.[/B]

Got huge debt
Flemming Kozok living in Copenhagen. At Greve High School, he began a decade ago to sell shares in a small way. After serving 700 dollars on the ISS he got a taste.

“In the lunch break I started reading the newspaper Stock Exchange and Erhvervsbladet to gain insight into the listed companies and the market’s way of acting,” says Flemming Kozok. And then he began to leverage its investments - ie speculate with borrowed money.

The initial capital came from a job as a dishwasher at a local restaurant and soon began to breed. After five years, the first million in the house. He was only 20 years old. Then threw Flemming Kozok over American equities. However, it was a brutal entrance, where he was five months later with a six-figure debt for maximum leverage.

Fortunes reversed for Flemming Kozok, and in early 2000, he had 32,500 dollars on your pocket - when he began the more intensive day trading.

Lost 4.3 million
He has the most hectic days made ​​hundreds of trades. Record day in terms of number of trades is greater than 500 Greatest earnings in a single day is 620,000 pounds. The biggest loss in one day is 540,000 crowns, he says. The minimum ownership period of seven seconds with an income of $ 110 in a ‘spread-trading’.

His psyche and trade profile is by his own admission 'tailored for day trading activity. "

So in just the first four and a half months completed Flemming Kozok 11,000 trades and served no less than 6.4 million pounds.
[B]
"I got the opportunity to execute my thinking to the fullest. When thinking was very much correct, it resulted in substantial earnings, "he said. [/B]

[U]But Flemming Kozok was hit by a new downturn and made a loss of 4.3 million in just five weeks in the summer of the year 2000 Once again, he was on the ropes. [/U]The difference in contrast to previously, however, that this time he continued to have significant capital in the back.

Large psychological pressure
The road from the remaining 2.1 million before tax for the current more than 11 million has been long and hard. He has worked for what many would call a grueling strategy.

He has always sought knowledge to as many companies as possible. By constantly and intensively following the 40 stock lists, he has a short time been able to skim the 1,500 shares through each day. Based on a number of criteria, he saw daily compiled lists of three types of shares with the potential to rise or fall. The list included the typical 20-40 papers. On Spekulant.dk | Daytrading med Kozok | I can see the almost 40 stock lists.

Many factors have been decisive for the Flemming Kozok struck a deal. But the decision has always been definitively based on the appearance of the current order depth. A tool as of Kozok described as ‘Alpha and Omega’ for the intensive day trader.

[U]Many would think that Flemming Kozok was a happy man as he made ​​good money.

"I would never ever go through it again. The psychological pressure is simply too hard, "he says.
[/U]
In addition, there is also another more fundamental reason that he stop, that he has now reached its earnings. Only about ten percent of all daytradere make money. [B][B]Flemming Kozok is the only known Danish daytrader with success on this scale.[/B][/B]

Article in english with statistic

Spekulant.dk | Day trading with Kozok | II

Are you sure he’s 25 years old, he started his 1st proper job in 1997 at Hugin IR Services while still at business school

Another useless thread brought to you by the good people at torulf39, troll & son Pty Ltd.com

I do not doubt for a second that you will find this discussion useless, In all curiosity give me reasons why …

[B]Most traders would find it invaluable to be able to study a TRADER who trade a 5,500 $ account TO 5.1 $ MILLION

Return of more than 95,000%
[/B]

Best trading day $ 788,200 on 3 hours.

In the book Traders of the new era Flemming describes how he trader or you can find many articles online about him …
He trade in many ways like Don Miller

Ekstra Bladet - Ugen i Aktieland: Dansker tjente 4,6 mio på tre timer
Bogudgivelse – ”Traders of The New Era” - Nordnetbloggen
Spekulant.dk | Daytrading med Kozok | I

studying these articles will get many aha experiences
En føler i felten – “Take feel to the field” - Nordnetbloggen

This article explain Flemming his way of probing remind very much about Don miller ,
It a must read article for every daytrader , very intersting observation Flemming comming with

yeah, why is this useless ? this Danish guys really is inspirational.

That is some extreme day trading indeed. I didnt read the article yet, but to be able to get gains like that he probably traded penny stocks

Of course it is because without money you would be even more stressed out.

The article that you are reading is written in 2005.

It is interesting to follow the development how Flemming has changed as a better trader .
In 2013 he had his best years … Best trade 2013 almost 800k !!!
The way he reflects on the trading tells of a trader who constantly evolving gets better and better.
The best he shares his experiences with other free …

dont waste your time to read stuff like this.
we are daytrader, not daydreamer.
focus on your chart not on rubbish article.

What’s the point of this thread?

I don’t know. Without dreams… what are we doing then?