Babypips App - where has it gone from the UK App Store?

Well I have not been here for a while and upon returning tonight I noticed my app had disappeared and no longer available on the uk Apple App Store. Can anyone explain why and if it will be coming back? I learnt so much through the app and it was so much easier and accessible rather than using my web browser on my phone.

Danny

Mine is still in my phone & iPad but I did search the App Store & the BabyPips App isn’t there.

Can you go to the “Updates” tab in the bottom right-hand corner off the App Store, then pick “Purchased” at the top & then switch tabs at the top to “not on this iPhone” & download the BabyPips app again from there?

Hi Baz thanks for the response, unfortunately it has also been removed from the purchases too. Pretty gutted it has gone and no longer available. Would be great to hear from somone if it will be available again in the near future.

Off topic I’m flying to Inverness next Monday what’s the weather like up There!?

Standard Scottish weather: wet, windy & all round miserable. What takes you up this neck of the woods? There’s not much doing this far north.

Hello Danny B and bas1982,

Thanks for making us aware of this. We didn’t pull the app, and it [I]should [/I]be available for download. We’ll investigate and let you know what we find out.

Thanks!

Pipstradamus

1 Like

I’m up there for work for a tour round a company we deal with. I believe I’m going to Forres. Three days there so I think I’m going to be looking for some good local pubs!

Hi pipstradamus, thanks for the info, hope to see it back asap!

For anyone that is in the Uk and may have had the same problem the app is now back in the App Store. Thanks BabyPips