An umcomfortable chart

Here is a nice trending chart (weekly) . I dont see any S/R level nearby (in weekly , daily , monthly )…

I feel uncomfortable when I see this type of chart.

Is this kind of chart tradable or I should skip ? …If tradable … where to enter…and how to enter …

Experienced members …please guide.

You’ve asked many questions like this in the past, and many members have given you sound advice.
This example is no different.

Any price chart you look @, will need to be within the context of your own trading plan.
Your trading plan will tell you whether or not an edge currently exists- not other babypips members.

You’re looking for a shortcut, and in anything worth achieving in life, there are simply none.
Why does this chart make you uncomfortable?
Do you have volume associated w/ these candles?

What type of strategies do you employ?
Can you not employ against this price action?

Is this a chart of Nike sneakers? Furbies? EURUSD? GE stock? DAX index?
How would anyone be able to tell YOU if this chart is tradeable? You need to be able to answer that question for yourself, based on experience, education, and what type of methods you find most practical to enter/exit the markets.

What if I tell you to buy, and 3 other members come in and tell you to sell. Then, a few hours later 2 more fellas pop up and say it’s a buy?

Here is the response to your comments …I hope that clarifies your queries and we can focus more on trading :slight_smile:

Yes. There is some difference here . difference is here I dont see S/R ( earlier cases we had some S/R) . I exactly mentioned that at the first of the post if you noticed.

Any price chart you look @, will need to be within the context of your own trading plan.
Your trading plan will tell you whether or not an edge currently exists- not other babypips members.

This is good. I agree. I do have a plan .

You’re looking for a shortcut, and in anything worth achieving in life, there are simply none.

Absolutely not. I spend a lot of time looking at various charts from different market conditions and do analysis and put lot of efforts and post when something is missing or confusing. I do lots of hard work …anyway …thats none of your concern though …today you have 10+ yrs experience and things are more clear and easy for you …but we all have to start our journey at some stage …I have a long journey to make :slight_smile:

Why does this chart make you uncomfortable?
Do you have volume associated w/ these candles?

uncomfortable …because its rising …rising …rising…I am uncomfortable to find an entry poistion. normally
I buy at support …but here I dont see support…and so I am uncomfortable and doubtful whether I should trade it or just simply skip it
volumes are there but I dont consider volume into trading system …I dont like volume into trading decision …good thing is volume is not mandatory in trading decision.

What type of strategies do you employ?
Can you not employ against this price action?

Trend following …entry on pullback…I dont think price action will be useful here …if so would like to know how you think here

Is this a chart of Nike sneakers? Furbies? EURUSD? GE stock? DAX index?
How would anyone be able to tell YOU if this chart is tradeable? You need to be able to answer that question for yourself, based on experience, education, and what type of methods you find most practical to enter/exit the markets.

This is a good question. Take it this chart is of a tradable financial instrument . I dont look at fundamentals …and so I am not bothered about what chart is … …Its just a price chart …exchange allows this chart for trading …this is enough.

What if I tell you to buy, and 3 other members come in and tell you to sell. Then, a few hours later 2 more fellas pop up and say it’s a buy?

I’ll welcome all comments …and go through their reasoning …and will judge if the comments are sensible and logical enough to come to a conclusion.

Now I have a question for you , will it be possible to explain how to enter in such type of charts ?

Thanks for your time.