Signal providers

Hello im currently trying my best to learn forex, hitting the school hard everynight until i have to sleep and am enjoying it.
Is there any signal providers out there that will bring me profit in the meantime?
Has anyone heard of ‘forex trading club’ they boast a good rep but not sure?
I dont want to rely on signals forever but would be nice while im learning.
Cheers for any help joe

There are plenty of them out there, but I think what you are doing beats anything they can offer. Don’t rely on anyone but yourself. Learning how to trade forex successfully takes plenty of time. Just hang in there and hard work will be rewarded.

I would say open a demo account and try out as many signal providers as you can. Jack Crooks of black swan (Jack the pipper on here) has a newsletter and a subscription service for signals. You could open a demo zulutrade account (30 days) and try trading their ideas on a separate non-zulu manual demo account. Zulutrade let’s you pick traders and see what trades they are taking. Do that while going through the bpips school and by the time you’re done reading you’ll be much much more familiar with what a good trade feels like. If you’re aggressive you can try paying mr. crooks for a month of very clear and explicit trade signals and just follow along, he tells you what pair at what price at what time and updates for stop losses etc. I do not have a subscription with black swan but he put out a ‘sneak peak’ of his full service this past week and I was very impressed.

Cheers for replys, ill have a look into his signal service and will also stay on learning as much as possible in all my spare time thanks for the help

I’d check out Zulutrade too. What they’re good at is they have constantly updated stats for SPs and that will help a lot in picking a good one to start off with.

Agree with Last Bear here. Don’t trust signal providers. If their signals are so called correct, they will trade those signals by them selves.

Keep on learning for yourself. If you rely on following others, EAs, mentors, etc you will burn your money before you can understand why.
Study first, read the forums, demo for at least 6 months so you fully understand the systems and can develop your own trading plan, then open a small live account. Keep a journal of your trades and use this to fine tune and adapt your trading plan over time.
You have to be your own man

I agree mate!! totally. I have made tons of good trading results over the years following professionals and armatures too …with the proper trading platform we can make good returns without financial knowledge…i still have no idea about how the markets work or would like to find myself…

“…Everybody lies”

This saying is neatly describes anything or anybody which is trying to incline you to start trading using their, systems, methods, signals, platform, etc.
It is much easier to make some tenderfoot stump up money for some cr@p, than risking and earning them on market. Always keep that in mind, and you’ll probably save more your own money than earned from FX trading :slight_smile:
Don’t try to use public schemes they don’t work in their raw form and needs for fine polishing…Follow only general economic, market and trading guides, don’t fall into “Batman or Jingle Bell” patterns, because most of them are result of somebody’s wild ideas.
That’s what I can say so far…

Im still learning (slacked this week but sometimes we all need a rest and go over what ive already learned)
I have opened a demo with zulu and looks ok still need to get my head round that a bit but im learning lol!

Good for you mate. Who are you following and coming the trades? Share your traders with the public!

If the signal providers claim to have a 95% success rate or 2,000 pips a month, it is fraud. There are many fraudsters in this market and finding a reliable signal provider is difficult. If you want my honest opinion, do the hard work yourself before considering signal providers. Only when you understand how this market works signal providers may be handy.

Yes it is. No one ever has done that. Plus, you would see it in their stats. Even the experienced trader I’d say would have a success rate of 65%. Just make sure to monitor constantly and do the necessary change if applicable.