Looking for Forex partner

hi Friends

I want to make my career in forex Trading. Over the years i have developed my skills and expertise in this business. Looking for a mentor or a business partner with whom i can do Strategy Formulation and Execution.

Thanks and Regards,
Seyon

Cool. So where are you staying. What you got to offer? sell yourself…

Best

Why would anyone partner with you?

If you developed your expertize in this business. Why do you required mentor? Shouldn’t it be the other way around? Just confused!

Your just looking for confirmation and accountability, and nothing is wrong with that. Some people need it. Keep a physical journal, and Email yourself the results of each trading day. Good luck on your journey.

The best thing for you is partner with yourself!

Well, actually everyone IS already paired with themselves.

I’d suggest he might be looking for a third, to break deadlocks and stop the arguing.

Guess you are tired to tease yourself with demo and want to try real. Unfortunately nobody out of there will go into that deal… The only target for investments for me is Hotforex PAMM accounts with consistent profits for 6 month min, equity more than 20 K $ and well-considered aggressive trading style.

And what are your advantages?

you can always consult here, but having a partner might not be the best move in forex trading. its a bit hmm complicated whenever money is involved!

So, 1 post over a month ago. Doesnt seem very committed, does he?