I make over 3,000 points a year trading The Dax

Hi everyone … apologies if I am in the wrong place … I have just joined baby pips.

I have a winning strategy trading The Dax making over 3,000 pips a year. I am not a newbie but a successful private trader … feeling isolated in my trading room and looking for trading friends

My reason for writing this … [B]if you would like to receive my daily Dax target FREE please let me know[/B]. It is real, I am real, my strategy is real, my Ferrari is real … and unlike most idiots I keep coming across, I can prove it.

Anyway, if I can help it will be my pleasure

Best Regards, and good trading to you all, Paul

Interested to hear about some of your strategies

The clue is in the title of this website babypips.com “the beginners guide to forex trading” the dax is the german stock market so you are in the wrong place here and no you dont have a ferrari.

Hi Samuel, where are you based. I would love to help you

Best Regards, Paul

Stay well away from this guy.
[B]All he wants is for you to sign up for one of his training courses at £795 a time[/B]

If you want to claim something then it’s a professional courtesy to show your verified statement. Then someone can believe in what you’re saying.

He wont do that because he really makes his money selling courses for £795
This is £1 less than I originally typed, so its a real bargain (…NOT, as Borat would say)

But why only 796, why not 799.99 :smiley: lol, i know he is a potential fraudster, just giving him a chance to prove otherwise here in his own thread…

Guys, Eddie has already been corrected by Paul, although the post has disappeared.

Paul pointed out that Eddie’s post was untrue. I’m guessing that he is taking exception to the fact that Eddie says that to enrol in Paul’s course costs £796 whereas the truth is that it costs only £795

I suppose all these things have to be taken in context. imagine the costs of running a Ferrari, then imagine the costs of taking the thing from the UK to Spain and back.

Paul, Ferraris and Marbella impress me little, good calls and good thinking in advance impress me a whole lot more.

So , as an old timer, I await some calls on the Dax, not looking for numbers, far from it, just out loud thoughts on possible direction, that kind of thing, who cares if you get it wrong, all we’re interested in is your thoughts, leave the Ferrari at home :slight_smile:

Since you’re willing to prove it, how about uploading a verified track record of your trading from your broker?

Prove it, show us a MYfxbook link to your account, or any other third party verified statement of your account. That would be a first I think not only for this forum, but all other forex forums.

I’ve corrected my heinous error, wouldnt want people think he was trying to rip them off for an extra £1, he has a reputation to consider

Aaah…one of these things again…

Lol so when and how I can get a 50% or 75% off? I would probably look for " special coupons" :wink: lets make a deal here…

Oh I would like to see some videos… I will determine if I will sign up or not base on the " accents" lol

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;668777”] Lol so when and how I can get a 50% or 75% off? I would probably look for " special coupons" :wink: lets make a deal here… Oh I would like to see some videos… I will determine if I will sign up or not base on the " accents" lol[/QUOTE]

What about his dance moves?

Dear Paul,

I am very interested in your daily Dax target. I am rather new in this business, but I follow Dax as well and made some profits trading the news. Kind regards, Antje

My reason for writing this … [B]if you would like to receive my daily Dax target FREE please let me know[/B]. It is real, I am real, my strategy is real, my Ferrari is real … and unlike most idiots I keep coming across, I can prove it.

Anyway, if I can help it will be my pleasure

Best Regards, and good trading to you all, Paul[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice try, Paul.

Hi can you send me your daily dax target please?