Need help with brokers please

Hello guys and gals.

So i’m in need of help with what brokers to start with, I have not traded yet and want to start with a demo account to begin with, can you please point me in the right direction to what brokers to go with…Like say the top 3 or something.

Thanks for the help to come

Demo is practically the same from broker to broker cause your orders are processed virtually, so there won’t occur such annoying things as slippage and spread widening. Feel free to use any, but don’t get lured to instant execution and tiny spreads :58:

Regarding Real account then poke in broker section there in babypips, give a visit to FPA scam folder to check for latest fraud top names, make general research on spreads and account types. For example I use services of Hotforex, they have beautiful demo account, where I was starting off, check it out hope it’ll suit you https://www.hotforex.com/en/account-types/account-comparison.html.

There are several good brokers like FXCM, Hotforex, Accent Forex, etc. Please do a research and test demo before taking live trading decision.

No matter which demo you use, most likely you will end up with the MT4 and therefore it does not really matter at which broker you waste away in a demo account. That’s just my opinion. You can find all brokers online so pick one which offers you what you are looking for when you actually decide to trade.

Indeed, a demo account can be opened with any forex broker. A live account on the other hand requires due diligence. As a beginner, you should choose a forex broker that makes trading forex easy. Ask your friends and colleagues what brokers they use and how convenient it they are. You can also use review websites to compare.

Ah ok thanks guys…Well what I was meaning was what are trusted, good brokers i can use for a demo account and then also move to using when I want to start trading live?

I have think and swim…Someone told me that was similar to MT4.

Thanks brendad and profitably i will have a look at them.

just remember if you decide to go live for the first time, with any broker fxcm or hotforex, start small for comparison and testing just to see the difference between live and demo, where a lot of new traders fail, the expectancy is its the same when infact its a bit different for various reasons. best of luck…

You should finish the babypips tutorial lessons before investing to any broker. Even through there are a lot of scam brokers but still there are many good brokers. Just focusing to learn how to get profit than finding a real broker, even you’re trading a good broker, if you lack of skills, you also get nothing.

Make sure they are regulated

I agree, this is one of the important points in selecting a broker, because the broker will give you a feeling of safety regulations. Be wise in choosing before you start.

Regulated is good but not enough since some brokers have other requirements that only suit with a few type of trader as spread, commission, initial deposit, withdrawal,…