Is that enough I start with capital 1000$?

same as title above, thanks.

Hi Jun920910,

“Any” amount of capital is ok in forex, but on a smaller account, you’ll be hit with a higher % of fees relative to your account size. If you trade the higher timeframes (1 hour and above) the spread in price should only be a minor concern.

Keep in mind that you’re trading for “R-multiples” of profit, or % return on account. If you can do this consistently (regardless of amount of capital) then you’re well on your way.

Like my wife says, size doesn’t matter.
As long as you dont take excessive risks and are prepared to wait you could get to where you want to, its just a bit slower than if you started with more

You are lucky enough to have 1000k stashed somewhere to trade forex. This is my way of saying, yes it is manageable. Some traders started with less and still managed to make some daily profit. You can make it as well. I had just 500 bucks to start with, which is why I had to rely on 1:500 when using my profiforex micro account. It allows me to trade more than I would have without such leverage.

That really all depends on what you are looking for. Have realistic expectations and run the numbers. You need to always determine what you would like.

Are you learning how to trade and building your strategy? Then $1,000 is enough for sure, trade 0.01 lots and work on it.

Do you plan on adding to those funds as you go or are you very patient? The it may be enough as well.

Do you seek to earn a meaningful amount of money? Then it may not be close to enough, but again it depends on your definition.

Hope this leads you in the right direction. Starting with $1,000 beats not starting at all on any day of the week.