Ichimoku Information

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has good information regarding Ichimoku? I searched babypips and I did not really find what I was looking for.

I also searched google but found a lot of products for sale vs information regarding this type of trading system. I do know Chris Capre has a course about Ichimoku but would like to grasp a basic idea on it before spending 300.

Main Page - IchiWiki - The Definitive Reference to the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Charting System

IchimokuWiki.PDF (466 KB)

Why I feel that I heard this name first time :frowning:

Chris capre has some free articles on his site explaining the basics and some ways it can be used to trade.

There was also a poster on here who created a thread which had a beginners guide. I have it at home and will post it here for you when home from work :+1:

I made a short video about ichimoku while ago. It’s not the most extensive out there - however, you can get the basic idea

Thank you guys!

I have been using it for a week on a demo account with making sure price is under or above the cloud and paying attention to how the price reacts to the lines. It has done wonders already. Cant wait to actually learn, I think its a deadly system if applied right.

Maybe I wont be working for someone one day and have the opportunity to trade for a living.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/50220-ichimoku-winners-e-book-ahmed-elagouz.html

Above is a link to the thread. On the open post there is a link to download the book and a link to read it directly. Hope it is of some use.

Chris Capre’s article is below:

Learning the Ichimoku Cloud | 2nd Skies Forex

A very good article for starting to look at Ichi

In addition to the articles he also did a excellent excellent video on it. I thought I had the link but I don’t so just do a search Ichimoku Cloud Chris Capri. Like I said he explains everything in detail. You can also check out Manesh Patel. He has a site dedicated to Ichimoku. All free he does a great job presenting it as well.
Gp

Thank you guys!

This is all amazing information!

I found some amazing videos about Ichimoku.