How to create auto trading robot

hi everyone
can anyone guide me how to create ea .

The best way is the DIY way. There’s a brillant site called fxdreema.com. Head there and away you’ll go. Also a couple ofvthreads here one recent from people using it. So people here will help. Have fun n good luck bro

Bob

Thanks bob it is really informative site .thanks you so much

Easy as bro. When I get home from work I’ll post a link to the thread where I think those of us here at BP are starting to share our expencies. There is also a good forum at fxdreema where you can ask questions. I’ll also post a link to another one of my threads that can help collect quality data for back testing. So much work ahead lol

It is long and thorny path… no, it is even two long and thorny paths:p First is learning MT4 coding to a certain professional extent and the second one is gaining insight in profitable trading techniques. I prefer to order trading software, hiring programmers, it would require too much mind resources combining professional coding and trading…

Yeah, but there is always two sides of every coin. As a newbie or arm-chair speculator, being able to quickly format and back test trading systems can fast track the development cycle to an operational trading plan. And after all, this is a DIY business. Programs like fxdreema gives us that ability.

So Tncchandan, here the link to the fxdreema thread, just introduce yourself and ask away any questions 301 Moved Permanently

Any back testing is only as good as the quality of data that goes in. Hope this can help with that 301 Moved Permanently