Astroforex (Course) (UK)

Hello,

I am new to Forex Trading and have done many bad courses this year(ForexTradingClub, TI Capital, Imperial-fx-Consultants) and I heard Astroforex in Birmingham ran by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt are one of the best new generation traders in the UK. Has anyone had any experience with these guys? They promote verified myfxbook results ONLY, pure price action… What do you think? I am looking into investing in myself and get the best possible education. Can I get this good from using babypips or do I need to do a paid course?

[B]astrofx13’s Profile | Myfxbook[/B]

Here are some pictures which demonstrate their success. How realistic is it for someone to achieve similar results?

Thanks

all that bling bling is fake bul***** to attract naive people. On that myfxbook link we can see they only traded for a couple of months, and have drawdown ~80% 90%. I guess they teach people how to lose money. Whoever told you that those 2 guys are the best forex traders in the UK deserves a spit right between their eyes.

1 Like

Rightly said, at least a track record of 2 years on myfxbook with proper drawdown is least something that one can admire. Also there has to be some REAL living person’s reviews that have learned and achieved success following them. Not some pics to show their success, LOL.

Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham Review 484414 Apr 26, Birmingham, England, Forex Training Course @ Pissed Consumer

After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own success.

I was later to discover that the watches that Shaun Powell and Aman Natt are regularly seen wearing are fake and the cars are rentals from Aman Natt’s friends car rental business Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars in Birmingham.

Not only that, I later discover that just recently Shawn Lee Powell was living in a 2 bedroom council house with his mother and the office which they use on Birmingham’s Broad Street government funded.

I cannot believe that I paid over £2000 for these two uneducated guys, who are basically fraudsters to teach me forex information that I can find for free on Youtube.

I thin its time for Shaun Powell and Aman Natt and Aleem Iqbal to cut the *** and face the fact that the watches are fake and the cars belong to fathers car rental business…

Hey everybody, look at all those flying pigs!

What’s not believable about that mate? Sorry I’m inexperience and I just want to find reliable information.

Take a look on Google or some other forums. Any company that signs up to forums under fake names to tell everyone how great they are is not, imho, to be trusted

Does anyone else have positive/negative experiences or opinions about Astroforex? I noticed that they’re 1st on tradingview what exactly does that mean? Could I get the same results as them from reading this site/books or do I need to do a paid course?

Hi Coughs and Natt,

Not sure why you guys are keeping this thing going, maybe it has run it’s course.

Sure there are some members here who have yet to gain experience, but hey, leave them alone, they will learn without what my old English teacher called ‘codology’.

Natt, you are not Shaun Powell, it is not necessary to resort to name calling as in BS or keyboard etc etc, if you feel that you need to defend then use wisdom.

Coughs, you want to learn? - then stick around, no payment required here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry I am the thread creator and I didn’t think anyone answered my question. You have answered it partly by saying I will learn for free if I stick around here. I would like to learn about price action, fibonacci and ichimoku clouds so I am guessing you don’t recommend Astroforex?

Other than Astroforex staff, I don’t think anyone on here has had a good word to say about them.
Work your way through Pipschool, you will find everything you will ever need there, all for free

1 Like

HELLO MARKETING! hahaha well ill leave that at that!

Honestly I am not affiliated with Astroforex… Can someone please answer my question I have read the whole of pipschool what reading/videos do you recommend to get better? I want to eventually have a Audi R8 is that realistic?

OK Coughs, I’m going to take you seriously.

It happens that in your question you used an age old marketer trick of showing how a person can enjoy all the luxuries of getting rich (quick) by including the graphics.

This particular M.O. makes most experienced guys/gals cringe because it is very far from real life. You see in real learning you reap only sweat, tears and frustration at the beginning.

Only after such reaping, only after deciding that there is some hard work up ahead, you may decide that you need paid help.

Some people are ‘self’ taught, they have used all available forms of free learning.

If you are for real then you display one of the essential ingredients, persistence. You display another ingredient, ambition. Your next step is a demo a/c, then because I’m biased toward market understanding learn some fundamentals.

Look to the upcoming week’s calendar, then see how price reacts to those on a chart, see how to mingle TA with the news. Learn to create your own analysis, learn how your analysis was better than analysts on the internet (remember they are often journalists).

The bad news is that there is no short cut, despite what the marketers would have you believe, paid for or otherwise.

It’s a journey that with the correct attitude - you can walk on water.

(If you are not for real, well you’ll just sink) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you take the Pipschool quizzes? What area’s were you strong/weak on?

I can understand how it looks but I’m asking for alternatives as well… not just asking about a specific company that I know of which are successful and got the items I strive to have one day… Audi R8 (£100,000), Rolex (£4000), Holidays and their own office etc

Nope I haven’t done the quiz I’ll start doing that from tomorrow and I’ll let you know. Thanks and from the sounds of things I want to concentrate on the things that matter: Trends, Entries, Exits, Price action and Fibonacci preferably on the daily timeframe.

I enquired about the course with AstroFX13, When I told them I was in Thailand they wanted a free holiday out of me quoting 8000Pounds. They sure no how to take the pee. then they said they could do it for 1000 pounds using Skype. They seem like two very good con artist’s to me. Working on selling the dream. dream it is. If they were good traders, they would not be selling course’s.

This is what confuses me I also wonder why all these successful traders, gurus and mentors are selling courses if they’re profitable in the market…

1 Like

Because in most, not all, cases they couldn’t cut it in the market

Are the results below proof that they’re profitable low risk traders? I have been directed to their myfxbook account by them and was wondering what you guys think…