Astroforex (Course) (UK)

Unfortunately, they are indeed scammers. This is the owner of the work they stole from, they took her coursework, Sierra chart templates, etc.

Here is her complaint online:

Astroforex - Private Banker FX - No payment received for my contribution to original 2014 coursework Review 739398 Nov 24 @ Pissed Consumer

Shaun Lee Powell. Forex trader, liar and scoundrel.

There is no need for you or any other to pay for any kind of trading course. Everything you need about forex trading you can find it online. Try here in BabyPips, it is free and a good one.

1 Like

Truth right there Rambo, BabyPips has been great for education :57:

Several scam reports listed on Google when searching for Shaun Lee Powell, also check this out: Do You Know Who Your Forex Trading Teacher Is ? | JLTrader

Lots of newer scam reports listed online for Shaun Lee Powell and Aman Natt here 10 ASTROFX complaints and reviews @ Pissed Consumer

All they show are cars and brag about a lot of stuff on most of the videos or pics. They don’t really have any thing impressive except for a few technical Tuesday videos.

Good information here on Shaun Lee Powell girlfriend Shenae Remirez, JA Wealth was busted for fraud in 2014.

Joshante Amihyia, Jermaine Berry-Gordon and the JA Wealth Scam: 28. Shenae Remirez

You can find good information at Google and at this forum babypips.com but i am in doubt you are still newbie.

I am doing well now. Unfortunately Astroforex is in fact a scam. Thanks for everyone who contributed to this thread.

I am sorry if you are burned by the scam. I have to agree with the rest, educational material should always be free. There are legitimate courses but whoever is presenting them must have a very, very good reputation and even if a course claims to have such a person you must always double check that this person is real and that its really him and not an impostor.

Hey, I’m new to forex and was drawn in by astrofx’s flashy lifestyle and technicals analysis. I’m close to paying for their course but read this forum now I’m 50:50. You say that astrofx is in fact a scam, can you tell me how you know this? Hope your trading is going well. I can’t wait to start!

1 Like

Hey there coughs, how did you come to the conclusion that AstroFx is scam? may i ask.

thanks in advance

astrofx13’s Profile | Myfxbook

LOL deleted their accounts, Shaun Lee Powell drugged up scam master extraordinaire!

1 Like

Me and my friend did a group course with them around March time and we unfortunately fell for Astroforex’s marketing…(fancy cars, regular 10k withdrawals and traveling around the word)

I must admit everything went really good the first day but on the 2nd Aman kept interrupting Shaun and made him rush through the course so they can meet their friends. They did not care about providing the education that I have purchased for £3000. Maybe it was just a one off thing?

I do have their study book which is full of great material but they don’t keep to their word regarding the aftercare that they promised when I purchased their course. I have to wait 3 days for a reply and I can never get through to their skype since I started complaining.

Shaun trades with 20% risk per trade which goes against everything I learnt from successful traders thats how he can get 20-70k a month and make regular withdrawals. Most of his income is coming from trading our course money.

Does anyone have advice on how I can resolve my issues? I don’t know what to do… Cheers.

1 Like

I’ve been told by a few ex students that their reviews are fake so maybe theres a lot of you guys out there in the same boat as us… Please don’t be silent anyone else who wasn’t happy with the service feel free to contact [B]Connor[/B], [B]Flinty[/B] or [B]Robin[/B] for more info

We (some of the ex-students) are working together to try get this issue resolved. We feel we should get compensated and have created a group to accelerate our forex journey

Does anyone have any suggestions? Are we actually entilted to our money back?

Cheers

2 Likes

Have you reported them to the Office of Fair Trading or similar body, or even BBC Watchdog- surprising how often a threat of publicity gets a refund

1 Like

Hi mate can you share the book please

Its a scam and he’s a scammer, just 1 post and its telling us how wonderful this scam is…I hope youre not in on it as well

maybe the mods should close this thread to prevent any more scam posts

1 Like