How to use demos

Good Day, I am a newbie at the school of babypips, I registered with forex.com and fxcm brokers to learn to trade with their demos. I don’t know where to begin, especially to understand the platforms, please assist. Mmajuda

With FXCM, on this page : Practice Forex Trading Risk Free with a Demo Account - FXCM UK fill out the form and you will be able to download their platform for demo trading

Trial and error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, e error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error,rror, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, er error, error, error, error, error, error,ror, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, error, e error, error, error, error,rror, error, error, error, er error,ror, error, err error,o error,r, eror, erro err error,o error,r,ror, erro err error,o error,r,r,ror, err er,ror, err error, e error,rr error,or, er error,ror, error, error, error, error, error,eror,r,r,ror, err ror, error,e error,rror, e error,ror, erro eor,r,r,ror, err rr error,oror, erro err error,o er,o eror,r,r,ror, err e er,o eror, erro err er,o eror,o error,r,r,or,r,r,ror,r,r,ror, err or, err ror, err eror,r,or,r,r,ror, err r,ror, err error, er error, err,o eor, ,o eerro err error,o error,r,r,ror, or,r,r,ror, eor,r,r,ror, err rr err error,o error,ror, erro err error,o error,or,r,r,roror,r,r,ror, err , err r,r,ror, err er,or,r,r,ror, err

1 Like

Demo accounts are a very safe and proper method to start your trading journey. But trading with demos are helpful only if you trade seriusly in them. You should start with exact capital in your demo account that you are interested to invest in your real account.

You can also jump over to utube and search the name of the platform with tutorial.

Personally I think they should be avoided, but that should not discourage you from doing what you think is right. It’s a demo account so you can’t really go wrong no matter what you do. Play around and have fun with it I guess.

I would start off with a demo account at any broker, and make sure to practice all that you pick up at the school. After which, I would move on to check out independent review sites for brokers and sort through the lot. This part, you would need to handle on your own. For example, I use brokers from tradersway to alpari but they may not be a good fit when it comes to your trading strategy.

The point being that you need to work out your brokers on your own and move on to set up a demo and shortly after that, a live account. Good luck…

You did not state what exactly you find difficult on the platform. Is it how to open a trade? Maybe we can help you if you can be a little bit specific. You can open a demo account with any broker, but when it comes to a real account, extra caution is needed.

Using demos is very necessary, you get to know a lot about trading and the platform itself. But for trading practice you should open a cent account after a couple of months practice in a demo account.

You need to download MT4 platform first. Then read some tutorials to get an idea about trading with MT4 platform. Won’t be a hard thing.