How much a day should i make?

Just start trading few days ago , started trading with 50usd only , and make 5 dollar every day . Should I just go for more or not ?

Is this a wind up?
How much learning and demo trading have you done?
if none, then you may just have got lucky, a few days trading is nothing to start making decisions on

first question, why only $50?

interesting… 10% daily… sounds like you found the holy grail of set up plans… or are over leveraged and need to make some adjustments. Either or, good luck with those pips!

[QUOTE=“cyguy;675720”]interesting… 10% daily… sounds like you found the holy grail of set up plans… or are over leveraged and need to make some adjustments. Either or, good luck with those pips![/QUOTE]

There is a high probability that his account will be blown up in a week.

Most likely, a newbie making such high returns on his account is purely by luck. If he is experimenting with only $50, even then he is not on right track extracting 10% a day.

I don’t think so, If he able to makes 10% daily. it seems that he has great talent in forex trade.
My suggestion is just improving and keep your way making profit. I also suggest you to trade using STP account in Mayzus broker, the best and absolutely regulated legal broker in Europe.

regulated with which financial authority?

Why do you keep asking questions about regulation on different threads?
Why not simply punch the company into your search browser, toggle across the task bar to the relevant section & check for yourself.
It takes all of 20 seconds.

You’d then discover most of these dodgy brokers are regulated in equally dodgy & spurious parts of the world where anyone with more than one brain cell between their ears wouldn’t touch them with your money let alone theirs.

I wanted him to say it himself. Way to blow the whole operation…

Did you now.
lol

?? Blow what operation exactly?
I think you need a hobby

He is trying to get the guy thinking for himself, rather than spoonfeeding him the information. Its the “teach a man to fish” idea, perfectly good idea

Because he’s (still) trying hard to be a clever lad.
Just like he thought he was in his previously banned forum identities.

It’s not a hobby that boy needs to occupy his downtime, it’s a puppy.
The exercise might even help with those fractured psychological issues he’s constantly struggling with.

Aint that right akeakamai :slight_smile:

Except the majority of the posters here can’t learn from their own mistakes, let alone actually admit them publicly. Like cator said, anybody with a single brain cell wouldn’t give such places their money. If this fellow cannot even figure out where to put his trading pot so it is reasonably protected, how do you expect you will teach him how to fish?

The irony is in trying to get the lemmings to think for themselves. In the end you’ve wasted naught but your own time, and the lemmings are still marching towards their doom.

In my point of view you should make 1% to 2% in a day . DO not try to get more than 5% it will be a risky way of trading. Good traders make slow profits. They are careful and patience. With patience you can win from market , greed can ruin your account. I learn this lesson with my experience .

in general i wont put it in numbers, not in cash, percentage nor pips. there are days i make non, there are days i lose more. but there are happy days when my profit is positive, its ok to set some goals as long as they are doable or with in reasonable reach. but when you set a high goal knowing that your capacity is insufficient or lets say to the highest of you trading capacity then its bond to be more harmful than good. just my two cents.

Nice returns, but looks like you over-leverage with those returns. If you can keep those returns like that and keep your loses low… Then you are a natural.

Yes when we are doing our trades slowly and steadily then we do stand a chance as the risks will remain on the lower side.

And we must always understand that as the risks will stay low the chances of getting profits will surely increase with time :slight_smile:

If you will be able to keep your losses well under control then your trading income will start increasing and this will also reflect in your success :40:

You’re all so friendly and constructive here.

If your balance is 50, try to lose no more than 0.50 per trade. So the difference between you StopLoss and the entry price is max 50 cent = 1%. Try to win in that case about 1.00 at least. So the rate of SL:TP is 1:2 at least.