Just a few getting started questions

Hi fellow Pippers.

The past few weeks I’ve been playing around with trading and decided to join plus500. I have been toying around on the demo part of their website whilst reading through pip school. To give you an idea of my activity on plus500, I work a six day week allowing me to trade from 6pm GMT Mon-sat and all day Sunday. I have dreams of one day in the future being able to leave my job and trade full time, but for now its just a hobby with and basically a training course. As I mentioned earlier I have been going through the pip school very carefully but there are some thing that I’m struggling to pick up which I understand as it is a lot to take in and will almost certainly take more than two weeks to find my feet. I plan to complete the pip school section and then retake it to improve on the sections I’m weak in/did not pick up well. So far on demo my luck has been 50/50 earning big on trades then losing the majority on the next few.

the questions I have for any more experienced traders are as followed:

1. Based on my activity, which is the best type of trade for me at the moment? (short in and out trades, full day trades, week trades etc.) ?
  2. Can anyone recommend any better trading platform to use or is plus500 suitable for me?
  3. Once I do decide I am ready to go live what is a good initial balance to begin with?
  4. is it best to place orders before the market opens based on research or is it better to trade whilst the markets are live?

I look forward to hearing all your tips and tricks!

Thanks guys :13:

Craig.

P.S this website is epic!!