My Systems on MyFxbook

Reaper1 system

Looks good. Now take real money and I wish you the same results.

Thanks , I have the M.A.FAHMY2 system on real money about 2 months ago.

It seems like nobody like my systems except for haridas100 :15:

[QUOTE=“MAFAHMY;678605”]It seems like nobody like my systems except for haridas100 :15:[/QUOTE]

It’s nice. But it’s a demo account. Post the myfxbook of the real account :slight_smile:

[I]Are you here to make money or here to get ‘likes’[/I]

What’s the mechanical difference between the two systems? Gains are over double, but Sharpe and Z-score are very similar, implying a greater amount of volatility in exchange for that increase in profits.

What is the difference?.. The real market is harder because of emotions, discipline etc but with a automated system that shouldn’t be a problem.

[QUOTE=“coughs;678615”] What is the difference?.. The real market is harder because of emotions, discipline etc but with a automated system that shouldn’t be a problem.[/QUOTE] Slippage can also make a big difference, demo accounts experience none.

Both systems is mix trading , trading decisions are manual , exits are automated

From a quick glance, it looks good! Your winners are bigger than your losers. Slippage shouldn’t be important if you’re swing-trading.

[QUOTE=“Kevin LaCoste;678619”]From a quick glance, it looks good! Your winners are bigger than your losers. Slippage shouldn’t be important if you’re swing-trading.[/QUOTE] unless you are trading the swissy :wink:

Slippage is a big problem for automated system that depend on small movements,like small stoploss, small targets.

OH yes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just had a 20 pip slippage on a usdcad trade this morning… That’s 20% of a 100 pip trade.

could not agree more:)

could not agree more also:26:

20 (four digits pip) or 20 (five digits pip or friction of pip) ??

[QUOTE=“MAFAHMY;678628”] 20 (four digits pip) or 20 (five digits pip or friction of pip) ??[/QUOTE] 20 four digit pips.

20 pips is to many , I think it is due to BOC interest rate decision today , and be careful tomorrow is ECB rate decision . the Swiss started a mess .