Greg Secker

Hi ,anybody hear of Greg Secker and his trading courses? He claims you can be up and running after two days of training! Does provide coaches but thought I would throw it out there the community to provide me with an opinion

You forgot to mention it is PAID trading courses right? I don’t mind to join free webinars, sometimes I personally attend those held for Hotforex traders (here is an example https://www.hotforex.com/en/trading-tools/trading-webinars.html), but they are completely free and from seasoned masters of trading. In your case, the guy is claimed to build a guru for two days, the time which is exceptionally insufficient for covering important market aspects.
My opinion, the only way money can be squeezed away - are direct trading losses. That’s it.

Thanks for link!! Appreciate it! I was skeptical too! Even as a fairly newbie ,it’s hard too see how one can be a master in a short time

Go with your gut feeling.

Just google this con-artist. He’s in the business of selling dreams

Before you do anything have him tell you it trading philosophy. For example if you asked me that question I would tell you I’m a short term technical trader and blah blah blah is how I address my trades.
Ask him how are you to grow my bankroll while also protecting it. His answer should be depends. What were you thinking of starting from. I have not included patience, discipline or consistency, because that has more to do with you than him. You also want to ask him how does he provide coaching. Not all coaching is the same; some to a weekly Skype session, some do email, some do phone you need to know how to get a hold of him when you need to. Hope that helps Good Luck
Gp

Ask him about the rules when you trade and the rules when you don’t trade. Then just see if his style and approach to trading is how you approach decisions in our life.

Thanks guys

You guys are way over complicating it. Ask him for a verified performance record. If he can’t show you that then he’s just another trainer who can’t trade and whose opinion and lessons are worthless.

It’s a con. In Australia there’s a class action been started against his company learn to trade. Anyone who is interested in joining it, here’s the link: Learn to Trade Class Action