1st Month Summary

Well its been interesting and I think I’ve learned lot’s

Jan 1st - 31st

Transactions 53
Pip Gain 196

Just a couple of observations…
Demo accounts are are probably not a good idea. Using it to familiarize yourself with the software is fine but to formulate a strategy based on using false dollars…no. Probably better to micro lot it for the first month.

Stop losses: Got to get a handle on this. To many times taken out only to have the trade go the way of my prediction. My pip gain for month would have been half as much again.

Some of the technical observations from this site were way off. I’m not meaning to be rude just suggesting that you should be careful based on other opinions. I’m not a technical person. There are some good sites that portray news and opinions from experienced traders that are very good to.

Well that’s it for what it’s worth. I’m a newbie hoping to double my pip haul this month and move slowly out of the micro lot mentality…

How much % gain? Account size, lot size and DD %?

$2000 account all 1k lot sizes. I know its small but slowly slowly catchy monkey…

So your gain for this month is 9.8% ,replicate that in Real account and you are better than 80% of traders :slight_smile: Good luck