IS Babypips pay us for posting

Hi to all members i am new here and i want to ask a question to all of my friends that babypips gives us money or bonus for posting in forum If yes than where it displays.

i think they are not doing that because its learning forum we are coming here for learning effectively about forex because many experience forex members are here. who can help us. i am very happy to be here…

It pays in knowledge and education…

Yes, it pays ÂŁ100 every 10 posts. You can see that money in your demo trading account.

2 Likes

We are sharing experience there. It is much more valuable than getting cents or even dollars for your posts.
But don’t mind if they introduce some reward program, though.

Rightly said, we get tons of information and education stuff from this forum. It does not pay us in cash but it pays us in knowledge and education.

+1+1 With all the above and it’s real opinions and debate; right or wrong doesn’t matter, it’s information valuable, valuable that you can use. Take a look back at your post in 6 months and see how valuable the information was to your retail trading. Better yet start your journal and include the ideas you got from the forum ones that worked out; ones that didn’t. Information obtained is priceless long term.

Keep one thing in mind, and spread the word, that baby pips is like a bank, you have to deposit to with draw; participate in the different threads. Better than a bowl of carrots.
Gp

Thanks to all of you brother

Very well written!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

It’s paying us in education. :slight_smile: