Introduction & Question

Hello Everybody

Greetings from St Petersburg, Russia!

I just wanted to introduce myself quickly to this forum. I have started online trading with Trading 212 last week. I’m currently practising with the practise account and although I got off to a promising start, I increased my practise amount from EURO 10K to EURO 25K in less than one week, I’m stuck since yesterday with shares in Silver, JAPAN225, USD/CAD. Altogether around USD 4K.

Would it be better to just cut the losses and concentrate on something new, or shall I “sit it out” and wait until the performance improves?

Thank you for your advise.

Sjefke

What does your reading plan say you should do, that should be your rule book. Different people on here will offer different advice, thats one reason for having a personal trading plan

Hello Eddie

Thank you for your advice, but I think I’m lost.

Personal trading plan? You mean the chart?

Best regards,
Sjefke

If your trading analysis tells you that it will get better then wait for it. I am sure there are enough fund in your account to sustain that trade. In most cases when you wait, it will get better and reduce your loss. While waiting you could enter profitable trades to offset your loss. You could also hedge your position.

i am newer in forex for that reason i am asking this…
hello dear friends is Forex business is very popular in all over the world if yes then why popular? :19::19::19: