Ultimate trading program with academy of financial trading

Hi. Does anyone know about the ‘ultimate trading program’? I have just completed the foundation trading program which I enjoyed but the ultimate trading program costs a lot more.
I would appreciate any feedback, have you done this course?

This is only my opinion I don’t know the program you’re talking about, but in my personal experience I purchased 3 programs like the “ultimate” add on and add ons ,to the three free programs they offered and not one of them was worth the extra money.

Like I said only my personal experience. My suggestion is give the free one a little time to work and allow yourself to have a little more understanding the free one and you may find that whatever the add on is, you probably will figure it out on your own with a little time. After a little bit If you don’t understand a part of it, post the parts you do understand and the more experienced traders will try to help you figure it out.
Again only my opinion.
Gp

1 Like

Okay, okay I typed it in google. Here it is - Ultimate Traders Programme | Academy of Financial Trading.
My opinion - another exclusive “couture” plain market theory aka safe but vague way to scam newbie traders. It’s better to keep clear from it.

I know that these programs provide a good way of cutting trading risk and also offer some interesting ways of making money without having to understand the bones of the concept. However, like gp00053 states, I would rather use the free stuff and not jump into purchasing the program. No offense but I believe that no one can accurately predict what is goign to happen in the market. Furthermore, trading is a learning process, and if you are in it to use stuff developed by other without learning a trick or two, then you could get scammed at some point.

@Alisong I would suggest you getting your CFA or CIPM.

Hi. Thanks for the replies. I will look into the CFA and CIPM

Hi.

Thank you for your comments. I am hearing similar comments from other people too. Someone even said they had looked at their technique and it could leave you losing 100 trades before winning.
Their marketing strategy is pretty strong. They offer you 72% off if you pay for the next course in roughly a week. If you can’t afford to pay for the course in one go you can pay in 2 instalments (next payment due in a months time) and still receive a 70% discount. I had told them I wanted to do the next course in February (I even told them I needed to do the course in February because as I am waiting for surgery due to breast cancer) but wasn’t sure I could afford to pay the total now.
They said they would keep me a space and why don’t I pay in 2 instalments. I paid the first instalment then they said I could not start the course until I’d paid in full! They knew I couldn’t pay in full this month and were ‘saving’ me a spot on their February course.
I guess that was somewhere in the tiny print.
I am a single mum and trying to find a way to improve things for myself and my children. I do work hard and will work hard at this too.
Instead I have just thrown away $600 I couldn’t afford to waste! Because I believed them!
They have had all the info I have given here, I asked if it was possible to get a refund for now - they simply emailed me their terms and conditions.
I am feeling stupid and ripped off. People that put you under pressure to buy now because the price triples tomorrow do not have your interests at heart. I really wish I hadn’t been fooled by this.

CFA is definitely the identity in the world of investment banking, but as a trader (individual) I do not think that it helps much when looking at it from the point of cost/time and benefits analysis. However if you are looking to expanding your trading to include private clients, then this could play a huge role towards building your portfolio.

You’re not stupid, these people are experts selling you sizzle instead of steak. Some of them are masters at motivating you to buy mostly out of fear of loss. They mark up their products 200%, then run ads discounting their product or service by discounting 200%, but you have to act now.

Anyway if your 600 is gone, stand up brush yourself off and go back at it. There is no short cut to having success in this business first you need to have a strong understanding of forex basics. Your future decisions will not be made out of fear, or magic or promises, but of gathering information, looking at your options and picking the least of the evils. But before you can do that you must have a strong understanding of the basics, which you can get here for free at the online babypips school…If you have questions post them in the newbie section and some of the more experienced traders will help you until you do understand; again free.

Once you have the basics down, you should have already opened a demo account to practice what you learn in the school. So after that, go to the free systems part of this site and look for a system that you understand again if you have problems post here and get some help.
Good Luck
Gp

I would not pay big bucks for any program, not yet anyway. For starters, most of the “beginner to advanced” trading academies end up teaching the same info that’s available for free online, from baby pips to online trading clips on youtube. The only courses worth paying any money for are the advanced training sessions and that’s after you verify that they are the real deal.

So before forking any money over, do some research. Find out more about the “academy”…just a suggestion…

Well said, FXmall. Personally, it even becomes much better if the advanced program does offer certification. That way, you can benefit in many ways, you get the advanced skills and also enhance your chances for getting more clients coming your way, as you continue to build your certified reputation. But as you say, there is a lot of stuff available online free, and this provides a genuine foundation for a beginner’s online trading career.

Hi. I also completed the foundation course and found it very helpful. I was very very close to commuting to the ultimate trader program but didn’t like the fact they put pressure on you to buy the course at the discount price , had it just been that price and had time to think on it I probably would have gone for it. Seems ridiculous that you would sell the course 73% cheaper! Don’t get it!? Anyway I am still very interested in this course as I feel I need to learn through some sort of structure so would love to hear from anyone that has gone for the ultimate traders program and thought it was worth it. I have looked for reviews but can’t really find any away from their website which are obviously going to be fantastic?

Depending on the background one brings to the discussion, we run the risk of being unfair to The Academy of Financial Trading, on the one hand, or to their prospective students on the other. The one thing we all have in common is the expectation that, ultimately, whatever path we follow will see us making profits. Therefore, I hope the following approach will be objective and fair to all: If you have taken any of their courses and are making or have made profits [B]using their strategies[/B] please let us know the following: The date you completed the course, the investment vehicle(s) used (eurusd, Copper, BoA, etc), the date the trade opened, the date the trade closed. You may provide as many examples as you like. Also, if you know of anyone who has had success with their strategies, please invite them to share here. Thanks!