hello my name is abram i’m from Washington state and I would like to know whats a good platform to use while learning the forex? my pc keeps saying malware threats when I try to download mt4…can someone help.?

Where do you download it from and what do you use as your internet security software? Best place would be from the broker you wish to trade with and it should be free of everything.

Sign up with a regulated broker (you can find them in here), just a demo account to start with.
Then work thru pipschool here and practice on your demo.
Good luck

is it good to register all platform and try demo ? i am intending to try 3 more company ,any suggestion ?

Mt4 is a good trading platform and it is easily downloaded through a broker.

I can get A DEMO account on here? also I planned on doing the pip school it sounds exciting. the only thing is i’m trying to find that support when I have a question. tech is my favorite subject and the fundamentals are a bit different from stocks but I know I can do it.

I download off the web and I use clearwire for my internet.

You need have to choose a broker to download the mt4 . Mt4 for is a good and simple platform that can be easily understood and used by beginners.

I am agree with you. It is better to choose which broker you will use for trading and then you could download platform which is provided from the broker itself. Usually, beginner traders will use mt4 but there are some traders who prefer to use another platform (mt5, web platform, or java platform). From my experience, mt4 is platform which is compatible with almost all indicators and scripts.

Hi
As for me, I think that the MT 4 is the best one.

Good Luck!

Hey man, if you’ve got questions, don’t be shy to post those in this forum section! If the FX-men aren’t able to respond right away, I’m sure the friendly forum folks would love to help you out.

Try to turn off your PC firewall and anti-virus, than download mt4.

Mt4 is more simplified that is why it mostly used by traders especially beginners. In mt4 you have access to many indicators that you are comfortable with. And the good thing is that almost all broker offer mt4 so it easily downloaded with any broker of your choice.