Period separator? (MT4)

I would like to be able to identify the [B]Mon-Fri[/B] trading day candles in various time frames. For example, be able to see 24 1H candles on a 1H chart for each trade day, 48 30M candles on a 30M chart for each trade day etc.

Currently, using Ctrl + Y I can see the correct number of candles for the time frame but cannot differentiate what day of the week I am looking at. On my platform, I only see a series of vertical lines.

Is there a solution to this?

Thanks for any input.

EDIT:

Just to clarify, When looking at the period separation by vertical lines, how do I know what day of the week I am looking at?

No one has any suggestions?

I think your best bet is to look at some EA’s created for that. I know cTrader has the option to have them, never saw them as default in MT4.

or just have a chat with someone who knows how to code up computer scripts, the language used by MT4 is similar to mainstream coding language, so an experienced person should be able to pick it up with little difficulty. I do know that MT4 changed it’s programming language after an update which has messed with a lot of peoples indicators/script should they have accepted the update.