School of Pipsology pdf

Hello:

I did some searching but didn’t find anything…

Would it be possible to see a sample page of the PDF? I’m pretty particular about formatting so I’d like to know what I’m getting ahead of time.

Thanks!

The school is free, the only reason you would pay for it is if you want the PDF version of it to view offline, also to thank them for the information that other sites charge significantly more for. The PDF I would imagine looking exactly like the school it self, broken into different sections (Grades).

Hope I am not supplying false information, this is how I understood it when I went through the school. It’s the best information you will find as a new trader, this I know is not false information :slight_smile:

Well, if I bought the PDF, it would be for printing (supporting the site aside). If your guess is right, It would be a huge waste of paper to print out the website - I’d rather just copy-paste it into Word and print that.

The PDF is for the school only and is formatted for easy printing.

I can’t see a benefit to printing out the entire site, as it changes regularly.

That would be a waste of paper.

Terry

By “website” I was saying that if the pdf looks just like the school subsite it would be a waste to print it. I’ve seen where webmasters make PDFs of their sites and sometime it’s just a pdf-version of the site - it looks exactly the same.

So, if the pdf does look just like the website I would pass on it as the website isn’t formatted for printing (not a criticism).

OK, I understand now.

I haven’t seen the book myself, so I can’t say for sure. But, I have seen other ebooks done as a replica of the website (instead of formatting it properly as a book) and it’s not pretty. :slight_smile:

On top of that, I felt ripped off because I could have simply printed out the website page by page instead of paying for the same thing in a book style.

Terry

Hi, I can answer the question. Although I have almost finished the on-line course, I decided to buy the ebook because the information is so useful that I wish to refer to it off line as well.
Also I think it is a very small contribution to make for so much information considering what some of the out and out charletans out there are charging for total bollox.

The .pdf has been nicely reformatted for sensible printing ie. the heavy block fill is not going to appear and use all your ink.

This course is excellent whether you buy the pdf or not. I have yet to hear or see anyone say otherwise.

My warmest thanks go to the people who created the site.
:slight_smile:

Hi, the pdf is a 240 page ebook, it has the same content as the website except for the test question and adverts. I recomend it to everybody

I am new to FOREX and recently started gathering very informative information from this site. It’s great to be here. They really do break it down in baby language.

Hey where do u get if from?

How or where do I get it?

8 year old thread resurrected.
I don’t think there’s a pdf available nowadays

Scroll to the bottom of this page > find the big gray box labeled BabyPips.com >

> look to the far right and find the item labeled FAQs > there you will find: