Reliable forex contests website

Hi, guys!

I am not very experienceed in websites with games or contests based on forex. Is anybody of playing this king of games or taking part in championships? If so, where?

Also, is it easy to take out the money from the system?

Thanks

Guys?

Anyone?

I am getting emails from myfxbook whenever there is a new contest.
Forex Trading Contests | Myfxbook

I tried to register but failed 2 times and gave up.
I don’t have time to trade Demos from all those brokers, and all the effort is not worth in my opinion.
The prize is just for margin, not something you can withdraw. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

its better to take part in contest organized by their brokers it self, no need to wander here and there, i ve participated in contest organized by liteforex and they offer such contest regularly so i dont have to look elsewhere.

Taking money from a contest is almost impossible and I would not recommend wasting your time with them. Most brokers who run a contest will credit you the cash into your account and with the restrictions on it you are more likely to lose then fulfill them.

thnx

Decided to try because a friend of mine was asking me several times to make an account here forexstars.com/en/ (probably because they have a partnership program or smth alike). Don’t know weather they are reliable and if it it easy to take money out of the system :frowning: