The New Bee On the Block

Yo wassup everybody this is Umar from Bangalore, India. I am currently perusing my final year in mechanical Engineering after which I will be ****ing Free to do anything lol not really. Getting into business soon and a few months ago i witnessed a few friends who were into the commodity market making a $1000 to $2000 a day which gave me my A-hah moment. But those guys were outright gambling which I didn’t like anyway I felt a deeper connection with Forex so here I am learning all I can before I get into the Ocean of the Market.

From what I have understood so far is the whole deal with trading is that it’s all in the Mind so developing my trading psychology from day 1. Wish all of you out there all the best and May the Market be in Your Favour.

Cheers.

Just to let you know Forex is still gambling, as long as you are prepared to lose tho go ahead.

Thanks bro I know that . When you mean lose do you mean everything or intermittently?

Guess it took them years of hard painstaking work to beat those levels of profit. Trading looks very appealing from the view of 1K $ of earnings everyday, but trying it with easy mind will certainly lead to evil results of losing own money and leaving you frustrated with thin pocket.

Get started with Pip school here on babypips or military school on Forexpeacearmy. These two newbie dedicated resources will help you to make your first steps and get a safe feel of it. Get some free demo platform, for example there http://bit.ly/1BPraiL and play with virtual money first. Don’t get on live account till you earn 3x more on your demo (that was my own rule, haha). Good luck

I just mean you will lose trades, sounded like you were saying forex is not gambling ie a skill you can learn and once youve learnt it you always win, so you could lose your investment all at once or you could lose it a piece by piece.

Forex Trading is a form of gambling but luckily no one owns the,“House” AFAICS.

From what I have learnt so far even the professional and or successful traders can only increase their knowledge and skills to increase their probability but nothing is certain.There is no,“Holy Grail” trading system so never pay for one.Time,practice and study are the key.See the Babypips School and any other free training course you can find.

Tip:Any video I find useful I download and convert to an mp4 which I can put on a USB stick and plug into my TV/TVR and watch at leisure.I seem to take things in better when I’m away from the PC or my Laptop.

One thing I’v Understood is its not easy making thousands of dollars in any field until you know from experience yourself how to. I have already opened a demo account in metatrader4 and Yup thanks bro i’m currently In preschool in babaypips n I’m planning to start demo trading once I hit High school (Man sounds so funny saying this :59:) . Going with consistency as the mindset and yes I like your strategy of “Don’t get on live account till you earn 3x more on your demo” . Thanks Bro.

Yup bro I know forex also is one form of gambling but a little more analysed with a predetermined risk (Setting stop loss n stuff). The way my friends would get into commodity would be. “Hey you know what i’m feeling rich today Lets bet some Money” lol No way I’m going in like that :smiley: . I’m prepared for unavoidable losses if it means learning. thanks brotha

Yeah i’v been studying and been in the internet Industry for over 5 years now and the thing I know for certain is that anything which calls itself a “Holy Grail” is your 1 way ticket to hell. Spending the next 6 months only in studying an testing brother so even If I do step into live Forex it will be only after a year of successful studying and 3 successful demo accounts. Peace and

Thanks Bro