MY Daily Trade, AUD/USD

Hello all,

Going for trade today with my favorite. AUD/USD short stop lost 20 pips and 20 pips target. I will open two trade. Hopefully today is successful.

Regards,

-Ying

Trade on Sunday :29::29::29:

Hoping and trading don’t go together. Having a favorite currency pair is also a big mistake in my opinion as you will be biased more so then on other pairs.

[QUOTE=“TheLastBear;686093”] Hoping and trading don’t go together. Having a favorite currency pair is also a big mistake in my opinion as you will be biased more so then on other pairs.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, can you tell me what is your strategy in trading how many pips you lost? And how many pips is the target? What currency do you trade?

[QUOTE=“Vaibhav Sinha;686056”] Trade on Sunday :29::29::29:[/QUOTE]

Sunday was not bad. Got my target price. But I’m looking also with other currencies like Eur/usd.

[QUOTE=“Ying17;685992”]Hello all, Going for trade today with my favorite. AUD/USD short stop lost 20 pips and 20 pips target. I will open two trade. Hopefully today is successful. Regards, -Ying[/QUOTE]

March 3, 2015

AUD/USD

Yesterday opens short, after opening today I suspect a small bull pull up since yesterday a bearish market.

Attempting to do a 50pips set up target price and closing price. Opening Australian market is unpredictable.

I’m still waiting after what’s opening trend look like.

Updating this thread to confirm.

Regards

-Ying

[QUOTE=“Ying17;686175”] March 3, 2015 AUD/USD Yesterday opens short, after opening today I suspect a small bull pull up since yesterday a bearish market. Attempting to do a 50pips set up target price and closing price. Opening Australian market is unpredictable. I’m still waiting after what’s opening trend look like. Updating this thread to confirm. Regards -Ying[/QUOTE]

Placing Short today 50 pips target and 40 pips close with AUD/USD

Got a glitch, changing to BUY today 50 pips target and 40 pips lost

You traded eur/USD on Sunday?

Are you sure mate?

[QUOTE=“Vaibhav Sinha;693171”] You traded eur/USD on Sunday? Are you sure mate?[/QUOTE]

Yeah sometimes when there’s a trade, if there’s no trade I will not trade

AUD USD long @ 0.7989

Target price, stochastic overbought
Trading: minimum

EMA 5/10 cross over confirm uptrend
Stochastic above 20 confirm uptrend
RSI above 50 cross over confirm uptrend
Parabolic is in bull confirm uptrend

That pair is up and down like a yo-yo at the moment… you could buy and sell it at the same time and still lose all your money.

[QUOTE=“ShredFX;698400”]That pair is up and down like a yo-yo at the moment… you could buy and sell it at the same time and still lose all your money.[/QUOTE]

Yeah did got lost can’t go long trades today, went back to EUR usd but the euro session went consolidate looks like us session will be my last resort today

You don’t have to trade every day dude… Just pick the sweet cherries. If you want to catch fish you have a better chance when you wait for the right conditions, when there is plenty of fish about. You might catch a fish, maybe, if you randomly throw a line out into some water somewhere…but if you wait until the right tide, in a good spot, maybe the mouth of the river, your chances of catching a good fish are greatly increased. You might even catch enough for a village.

I’m still learning too, and I guess I’m writing this to help me take my own advice.