March 4, 2015 AUD/USD Newbie Trading

Hello all,

I placed my trade short during the opening of the aussie, there is a long pin that symnolizes resistance doing down. While during the resistance i have reversed my trade to buy. The news got out after I trade today thus i will manage risk management. Yesterday the Aussie gains Price until 0.7840 thus because there Australia’s GDP grows and I’m still keeping my trading to buy and I will stick to my trading plan. RR is 1:3. This has a strong resistance and may end up of long term. In the news, there is currently huge household consumption. We are still waiting for results of the Data since it wasn’t clear that Aussie will go uptrend.

Regards,

• Ying

[QUOTE=“Ying17;686452”]Hello all, I placed my trade short during the opening of the aussie, there is a long pin that symnolizes resistance doing down. While during the resistance i have reversed my trade to buy. The news got out after I trade today thus i will manage risk management. Yesterday the Aussie gains Price until 0.7840 thus because there Australia’s GDP grows and I’m still keeping my trading to buy and I will stick to my trading plan. RR is 1:3. This has a strong resistance and may end up of long term. In the news, there is currently huge household consumption. We are still waiting for results of the Data since it wasn’t clear that Aussie will go uptrend. Regards, - Ying[/QUOTE]

Hello,

Just an update to my thread today. I have trades 40 pips lost today as the AUD/USD was stable.

I will keep BUY and keep this trade and have stop lost in 0.7799. I’m preparing for long trade for better or worst.

So far the news didn’t mention that the AUD/USD will go up nor go down.

Still stick to that pin resistance stop lost. I’ll keep my target price open.

• Ying