Looking for demo account

I have had demo accounts with two brokers so far. One has been for about 3 months but they are pushing me to open a live account. The other just stopped after 1 month. I don’t want to open a live account for some time because I got my fingers burnt several years ago and I KNOW that the temptation would be too great to use a live account. So, are there any brokers out there who will let me have a demo account indefinitely without harassing me?

I’ve had a demo account with Admiral Markets UK for several months(They do international as well) opened directly from within Metatrader 4(MT4) and they have not harassed me at all and because of this when I do open a ,“Live” account I will almost certainly go with them.
You also receive a daily balance email and a weekly balance email,which is very good IMHO :slight_smile:

Demo account is the good step to learn trading properly and trader should spent three to four month in demo account trading which will help trading in real account so risk factor can be minimized.

I think fxcm are indefinite

That is your opinion and I disagree strongly with it. In my opinion it is the worst thing you can do. Having said that every trader needs to decide which path to go.

Every well-known brokers are offering demo accounts. But anyone know a broker offer unlimited and never expire demo account?

FXCM allow you to demo indefinitely.

Most brokers offer a demo so that they can get your information and contact you with the intention of opening a live account.

Maybe put in a telephone number which is hard to contact you on?

If they do have your number and you have an Android Smart phone I use the free ,“Hinky” App :slight_smile:

Instead of looking for a demo account you can open an account with some verified brokers who provides no deposit welcome bonus. Fort Financial Services is a broker that gives you $5 welcome bonus when you register and verify your account. The withdrawal is simple and fast. you will complete 1.5 lots of trade and all the money is yours that you can withdraw.

Well just like a member have already suggest, you can try brokers who offer no deposit bonus and with it you can be able to start trading the live account and build your confidence to the time you can start investing your real funds from your pocket.

I am interested in opening a demo account but i do not know what details i should choose. for example which leverage would be good for a beginner to trade with ? or which account type should i open a demo account? Do you have any advise on the above or maybe more than that ?

Have my demo at Hotforex for more than one year. The only requirement is to trade and it will be in active status.

you can try GCI. iam using for a long time.

hotforex is a good option yeah. but its just demo, you can have several, in the end demo does differ from live. and best of luck. try to keep it close to a realistic investment for better mind setting.

HI. Tell me please which brokers they were?

Try Apari. Anyway each broker says how long demo will work. So find out conditions offered.

For beginner they set the leverage 1:1000 and type account in which you want to trade should mini account and keep practicing in this account until you get consistent profit .

thank you for your reply, i have created my demo and set it to 1:500 with 500 USD as balance in order to keep it real