Broker selection

hello everyone,someone be kind enough to guide by suggesting to me three good broker you can recommend.

I work with Alpari and Admiral Markets. they are stable and I had no troubles with them for 2 years

Really? I’m a bit confused, because I’ve heard that Alpari was a bankrupt this year.

Well i can say that profiforex is very good . I have deal with them for sometime now. There are so many brokers why not do a research to find the one that suit you.

Just point out what you need from your broker in a specific and detail way. It would be easier for us to help you make a wise choice.

Traders should also research each broker’s account offerings, including leverage amounts, commissions and spreads, initial deposits, and account funding and withdrawal policies. A helpful customer service representative should have all this information and be able to answer any questions regarding the firm’s services and policies. (Discover the best ways to find a broker who will help you succeed in the forex market).

I use Oanda, I am in the USA so they are a good fit for me. Before them I used MYFXchoice, I liked them but i have heard mixed reviews for them before. Make sure you read what leverage they offer, if they are certified and where. Where they are located and user reviews to see how others like them and how they treated by that broker. Spreads is also key to know when opening a new account with a broker.

Best of Luck

Jason

I have 1 with oanda and 1 with tradersway. I like traders way better

I wont suggest anyone but what you can do is find the three brokers you like most or suits you better and test them that will be your criteria to choose and have a clear image for them.

Hotforex (currently using)
FxPro
Oanda.

make a list of your favorite brokers, and spend a little time to make research and make a small comparison, and go with what works best