Blown accounts to fast

So everyone who open live accounts with less then 1,000 your volume shouldn’t be more then .25 per trade suggest start with 2-5 cents trade and work your way up bucuz less loss but can bring you a big win I lost 73 dollars with jus 5 cents and won 100 dollars with just 2 cents just be patient if you don’t want to blow your account I went live wendays

I think as long as you view earning as winning you are prone to blow accounts. Small deposits are better of in mini or micro accounts and not in standard accounts. Risk management, or better the lack of, is what blows accounts.

I very much agree with you TheLastBear! A lot of traders seem to simply throw risk management out of the trading strategy and then blame leverage and lot sizes for their losses (or in extreme cases their brokers).

Yeah I agree but some people think its a get rich quick scheme and when they blow there account blame everyone but there self I’m up 250$ training is key to success and patients

Blowing the accounts is quite common for all the traders who do not value money, who do not implement proper risk and money management in each and every trade. Realization is required to keep ourselves away from blowing off the trading account.

I totally agree, if you manage your account and do have a losing streak if you focus on good structure like the known 2% per trade you can go on a big losing streak and still be good for the next day, but people get money hungry and put 15% 20% in a trade and see there accounts gone as you can only have 4 - 5 bad streaks and bye-bye account, but if you have a set amount 2% then you can take 10 loss streak and still be able to come back another day and potentially recoup that.