Am very very new to forex please guide

am very very new to forex here , i lost more than 12000 $ doing autosurfs and hyips over the last year …
can smene guide me onhow to go about forex to make a good monthly income ?
is it better than autosurfs and hyips ?

please guide … i dont understand a thing .

WOW, these kind of stories makes me glad that I found this site at the start :slight_smile:

First you should go through the whole school to see if Forex even interests you. It is also nice to be able to demo trade as long as you want on some brokers so that you know you have what it takes before losing your real $$$. Good Luck to you!

http://www.babypips.com/school/

yes this one is excellent business to you

Hello bhaskardas,

Don’t discourage my friends. am sure that you have not tested your strategies in demo before jumped to real.
Don’t trade with emotions. I am not an expert , am also made loss but my friends has proposed me to a new broker which is totally different from others.

Beginners like us can make quick and easy money with this broker. Challenge your friends in forex and take their in your pocket.
Amazing. I got $ 100 on friday in 1 Hour. I know you will never believe me,
Go for this broker- trade 1on1 , you will not regret. Google it - you will find it.

To put it simply…don’t trade with a real cash account until you have enough proof that you are able to not only turn a profit, but actually able to understand what you are doing. Anyone can make a profit in FX Trading from pure luck, but it’s about repeating your success; that’s where skill and knowledge comes into play.

It takes a long time, usually two to three years to actually have enough experience and knowledge to be able to justify trade ideas. This is no quick business, and it’s certainly not a game.

Does anybody ever check the dates on these posts before replying?

There seems to be more of an abundance of these occuring.

I do wonder though if the O/P ever found their “holy grail”!!!

Do autosurfs & hyip programs still exist? Those were the days. :rofl:

You are absolutely right- completely agree with you.Demo first to learn and then real…
I have started with demo myself----I almost winning all games…
And i switch if off real and invest only $100. and unbelievable i got $100 in 2 games - 50-50
am very happy---- before i was losing many time and i think I can recover my loss there…

Watch trade1on1 on youtube or simply register for it. But friends- make sure that you are good enough in forex…

Look up on the website and click on school. Start from lesson 1.

Jesus…$12000 on hyip’s…dude, are you kidding? Anyway, No use in crying over what’s been done and dealt with. Moving on, babypips is perfect for all those seeking entry to the forex market. I do not want to go in detail into what the market’s about, daily turnover, yadda, yadda…but the good news is that BP has one heck of a edu course on forex for new traders. So please take the time to read, review it and after that, set up a demo account.
Move to a micro or nano account, after a few weeks/months, good luck!

I think sometimes people forget that a key skill in trading is “observation”

im sure people Google key words and these old threads get dragged up!

Count that loss as a Tuition or learning fee. Now you know its not easy to make money consistently. Go out and learn as much as you can.

[QUOTE=topgun;3483]WOW, these kind of stories makes me glad that I found this site at the start :slight_smile:

First you should go through the whole school to see if Forex even interests you. It is also nice to be able to demo trade as long as you want on some brokers so that you know you have what it takes before losing your real $$$. Good Luck to you!