Feeling a long on the AUDUSD or EURUSD

Looking at my charts, I see the EURUSD about to hit my 50% FIB mark on my 4H chart. My daily chart says this pair is in a uptrend and looks like the 55 4H ema will provide some support, to make me look for a long after a trendline break and a 12 26 ema cross. EURX seems to be coming up the 55 EMA 4H which seems to be a support zone and close to my 50% fib mark for a long on the 4h Chart, so i’m thinking price will go long here. :33:

AUDUSD is in my 50-61.8% fib zone and as well my daily and 4H charts are saying this pair is a uptrend, the 55EMA seems to be a area of support right now. USDX is hitting a resistance zone at the 55 ema 4H, as well price is in my 50% fib zone for a short on the 4H chart, making think it will short now.

Let me know what you think. Thanks all! :cool:

AUD / USD could consider candlestick shape. Then you can consider the XAU / USD as the pair is traveling in the same direction. The thing to remember is this related to commodity-linked pair from Australia is gold. By simple so that you can see the development of the gold. Thanks.

Thanks marginfx I do appreciate the feedback for sure! But this is a older post xD haha but thank you for the info!

Yes, it does not matter if we revive a long discussion. Because the market is so dynamic development. Especially now that in general the USD strengthened, with the fall of commodity. And I’m sure you’ll be able to get the maximum profit.:smiley:

Yes you are right as i have seen the movements in the AUD and the Gold to resemble but their is still a suble amount of difference in the Price movements :slight_smile:

Of course bro, because of its direction. We know that the gold commodity australia indeed great, so it will depend on the export of gold and other commodities. Therefore the traders should pay attention to the movement of gold and can make a profit on AUDUSD.

At present i will prefer to stay away from trading in the Gold just be cause i am short of the trading funds and i have had a goos loss in the last week :frowning:

I am very concerned with the loss events, bro. But you do not need to worry, just need to rest for some time. I see gold will increasingly bearish in the next few years. So we must also be vigilant on the AUDUSD pair may plunge.

I estimate that the USD will go up in value within the next few years. So that the traders can buy USD at the right time. Today until tomorrow there is the FOMC, the traders can shoot targets. Do not be late.

Yes it is a fact that we will see a lot of moves in the USD pairs in the FOMC and this is also a reason why we should make a good trading plan as to when we can Enter the markets and at what timings :slight_smile:

Indeed it bro, because a few hours later will we know the results of the FOMC. So that the market will move quite volatile, traders should be cautious. If they still hold interest rates, meaning that the economy remains stagnant, or crisis. Thus we can re-buy USD, when the correction.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Be careful trading around the FOMC it can be very erratic. But like david said, FOMC is out and no change, so weaker it is!

Of course, a very attractive market movements bro. I hope next week and so on EURUSD back down. Currently the world is experiencing deflation, so the USD is the currency that is good to be kept. So that the traders could continue to buy USD for the long term.

Yea I think the USD is going to be the backbone with the GBP for a little while. I just don’t like how EURUSD has been in such a range :confused:

Each currency movements can bring profit. So that we can see the trend of AUDUSD - EURUSD. I think the EURUSD will continue to fall forward. The traders could take a short position in EURUSD.

For now EURUSD is consolidating. The traders can do scalping in this pair. For AUDUSD seems a little rebound, in the long term traders can sell the EURUSD and AUDUSD. Then please be careful on Friday’s.