Good Forex Brokers?

Hey fellow traders!

I have a question: could you recommend some good ECN brokers?

By “good” I mean brokers which offer fast execution on live accounts and don’t have large slippages on price quotes.

Thanks in advance!
Alex

For ECN I hear ATC Brokers is good.
There’s a minimum $5000 deposit though.

They have their ATC Trader platform and usually if a broker offers their own platform it’s directly connected to their servers which means faster execution. You can use Metatrader with ATC but that’s just another middle man between you and the markets.

Asking about slippage? Hm…:cool:Probably you’re keen on trading news, slippage really matters there. I use several brokers for news trading can recommend to try Hotforex, least slippage on common news I’m trying to beat market with. It regards their Zero spread account, created, I guess, specially for news traders.

Trading with ECN broker is good chioce because you will experience fast execution of trade and they are transparent. I trade with profiforex an ECN broker for months now and they are good.

I am trading with FXCM for over 2 years now pretty solid… you can use a method to know the goo brokers after the Jan15 event. Whoever survived and have not changed much have a solid foundation. Also another way is to find the oldest ECN broker

Take a look at FXCC to.