Daily chart - ECN or MM?

Hi guys!
I am looking for some help! I am going to open a real account, and will be trading only on the daily chart, so my Stop loss will be always +100 pips or around. Should I go with an ECN broker or a MM? I have the following questions:

1. With the ECN I have to pay commission, anyone knows how much are the usual commissions? I will be trading basically daily chart, around 10 trades per month, 100 per year, so I guess commissiones wont affect me a lot , am I rigth?

2. If I go with a MM broker, should I be concerned about price manipulation? My Stop Losses will be like 100+ pips.

I would prefer ECN broker, but I don´t know if comissions will affect me a lot.

Thanks for the help!

[I]With ECN you get the ‘best price’ (not necessarily ‘the’ price that you expect or place your orders at)
With MM you get ‘the price’ that you put in (stops/TP)[/I]

That’s the general view. It changes from broker to broker, so read up on the broker’s execution policy or similar doc before depositing.

1. Commissions for ECN vary from broker to broker. There are tons of sites that also show you a comparison (use search)
  2. Decent/Reputable MM’s don’t manipulate price, they just mark it up so if you see 1.10 bid on EURUSD, your MM will quote you 1.1002 (2 pips is their mark up) as an example

Besides the above, whether you trade on daily or 5 minutes, doesn’t really matter and neither does a 100 pip SL.

There are more important things to look into like
Regulation
Modes of deposit/withdrawals (and transaction fees)
over night swap rates
Trading platforms
Instruments etc.