Help with brokers

Hello
I am going to open a real account, and was looking for an ECN/STP type of broker with MT4 and low first deposit. After an extensive research, I have come to these 4:

1. Admiral markets UK: minimum deposit $250 on the Admiral.Prime account. They say is a NND execution account. They also have Admiral Prime account which is ECN. They have Mt4 and are regulated by FCA.

2. FxPRo: They have an account for Mt4, minimum deposit 100$. When I saked them about the execution they said is an Agency model. “Instant Execution” model, whereby trades are executed in Mt4 and then placed directly into the market without Dealing Desk intervention. They are regulated by the FCA.

3. ActivTrades: Minimum deposit 100$, they use Mt4, are regulated by the FCA. They claim to be an ECN broker.

4. fxcc: Minimum deposit $100, regulated by FCA. Claim to be an STP broker.

I would appreciat some opinions or experience. I don´t care about spreads or comissions, I will be trading daily charts (10trades per month aprox.). The most important I am looking for is that is a true STP/ECN broker, not a market maker. Thanks for your help.

You should pick the one which you feel most comfortable with, but for what it is worth from the above list the only one I would consider is FxPro and do yourself a favor and trade on their cTrader platform and not on MT4. Having a low initial deposit as a main criteria and looking for MT4 just sounds like the wrong approach, but that is my opinion only. You have your own list of what is important, you have done your own research (which is good) so now select which one suits you best and don’t pick one others like.

Its good that you came with a shortlist that’s the first step, why not testing them to see if they can provide what they are promising.

Hey guys thanks for the answe
I found this 3, what do u think?

-MB trading
-Pepperstone

It is good you have a shortlist and know what you want from a broker . I will go with fxpro they are good but you can also try profiforex I do trade with them. ECN/STP offers the best from my view but I think a demo will tell you more if you will comfortable using a broker or not.