Where can i find a price action system?

I saw jonathan fox post but i click on the links on his thread but they just keep bringing me to later pages of the thread that are irrelevant to the subject i clicked on. So idk what to do there. Is there other systems i can learn for free that price action and last forever like he says his does. ?

Price action is basically acting without any indicators using pivot points or S/R levels. I don’t recommend to use any systems provided in books since they’re outdated and most instruments nowadays are moving strictly under oil and dollar pressures. Learn fundamentals. :slight_smile:

there are other threads if im not mistaken that discusses price action here on babypips, and quite detailed… best of luck, its one of the most powerful tool in my opinion :slight_smile:

Hello,

The School Of Pipsology here in Babypips has great lessons about price action like candlestick patterns or formations and much more. Have you already completed the free course?

You have to create your own in order to become a successful trader. Copying something which worked for another trader is unlikely to yield you the same or similar results plus you will not learn how to trade and always depend on someone else.