Which Brokers Trade Which Currency Pairs?

Hi,

I haven’t chosen a broker yet, and one of the questions I’ve researched and not come up with an answer to is this: How do I find out which brokers trade which currency pairs? Do they all trade them all? If not, is there a listing somewhere telling me which brokers trade which pairs? Your answers are appreciated!

Thanks,
Vpip

Nowadays, there are lot of options of forex brokers available for you to choose. I advise to choose one which is near to you in order to get faster data feeds or those brokers who have reliable local data centers.

Also, if you consider hedging strategy or opening opposite trades at the same time. I recommend to choose non US-based brokers. It’s because Us-based brokers won’t allow anymore hedging.

There is a broker comparison chart here in the brokers section.
Choose a reputable one who is regulated in the country you live in if you can, you should be looking for protection of your funds.
Avoid gimmicks like bonuses, there is no such thing as a free lunch and you’ll end up paying sonewhere down the line or finding it difficult to withdraw funds.
Read the small print, there are a lot of scammers in forex.

I do not think you will find data on which trades your broker conducts, but if you are trading with a market maker then they are most likely to take the other side of your trade.

Until now many forex brokers provide various common currency pairs, many traders also focus on main currency pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF etc. If you want to check whether they provide the currency pairs you want, just visit their website or contact directly with them.

Until now many forex brokers provide various common currency pairs, many traders also focus on main currency pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF etc. If you want to check whether they provide the currency pairs you want, just visit their website or contact directly with them.

Thanks Eddie,

Found the guide here: Forex Broker Comparison: Compare Currency Trading Brokers Information . Looks very helpful.

Vpip