New to Forex

I’m new to Forex and this is all just really confusing to me. What is an easier way to start comprehending this ?

Go through Pip school at babypips or Military school from forexpeacearmy to get a basic clue about market device and trading techniques. After you need to try what you’ve learned on demo account (virtual money) these types of accounts are available from all brokers, I personally use from Hotforex because it’s unlimited and contain lots of trading features.

2nd the above.
Pipschool is well laid out and explained.
Take your time learning, demo, and read the forums.
Good luck

always combine fundamental and technical analysis to get your pips. happy trading and cheers…

Being well informed about forex through reading and acquiring knowledge and the babypips school is a good place to start. You can also demo trade with one of the broker like profiforex which i trade with .

Its normal condition when we do new things , we don’t know what must to do then get confuse for it , no exception in forex business its will face for any new trader , so learn step by step and don’t till to hurry in investing real money until have good skill

Did you skip the homepage? Babypips has a set of Forex lessons for you to learn forex step-by-step. But I am curious why do you want to join Forex?

I’m also finding this all very overwhelming, but I just graduated from Kindergarten and now time for Grade 1. I’m probably in the same boat as you but if you just keep at it with Pipsology I’m sure we can go far

I’m in high school and i can guarantee you guys that if you just follow what they say you’ll be on your way to becoming to traders :v:t4:

I am new to Forex market too. This is why I came here in this forum to learn new things about Forex and to follow some traders because I know thousands of pro traders are actively contributing in this forum :slight_smile: Lucky me

[QUOTE=“Forex Grandeur;708171”]I am new to Forex market too. This is why I came here in this forum to learn new things about Forex and to follow some traders because I know thousands of pro traders are actively contributing in this forum :slight_smile: Lucky me[/QUOTE] true that :ok_hand:t4:

If you cannot understand the school on this website there is probably no hope for you. This site has been the most user friendly one I’ve ever found in the many years I’ve spent trading.

I wont say no hope, but maybe you should not rush the school, just take it one step at a time, if you think you did not get it then just two step backs and try understanding it again, best of luck

Welcome to Forum!
I think you should take a mentor to start forex because I think that more than 90% lose without mentor. I mean he will provide you with the best tips and support you.

Thanks.

Hi Jack,
If you are looking for easy, run. It’s not easy or fast. When I first started out, the School of Pipsology was a great resource of information. I was lucky in my first follow was @50Pips on twitter, a great mentor who offers quite alot of free content that is priceless. His blog, 50pipsfx.com is well worth the time, effort and work. I highly suggest a recent post on Friday, June 26 called Friday Musings. There are many free videos of weekly outlooks to help understand his thought process on price action, views on context and market dynamics. Not a snakeoil salesmen. Integrity is at home with 50.

Good luck in your findings.

Hi Jackstl9940,

I don’t want to discourage you I just want to tell you the true here.
There is now easier way. If this is something you are interest in than you should know that forex trading requires lot of time, lot of patience, lot of hard work. Do not expect any success earlier than five years working on your trading education lot of trading and losing money and in the end hopefully you will succeed.

[QUOTE=“Rambo35;708684”]Hi Jackstl9940, I don’t want to discourage you I just want to tell you the true here. There is now easier way. If this is something you are interest in than you should know that forex trading requires lot of time, lot of patience, lot of hard work. Do not expect any success earlier than five years working on your trading education lot of trading and losing money and in the end hopefully you will succeed.[/QUOTE] well said Rambo35

Just try to start from pip school. - it’s a best way to start